• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

D/P/Pt I hate breeding chains

Vyraura

Finntroller
I'm really bad at this -.-

So, I'm trying to get an eevee with Curse and Wish. I'm not going to bother trying to explain my original plan since it's apparently messed up, but here's what I have.

Male Togetic with Wish
Male Torkoal with Curse
Male Eevee with Curse
Female Skitty with Wish

I have plenty of female Eevees, but Skitty does not learn Curse. I have no clue what I am doing anymore.

Sounds like you need a Smeargle. If you can get a male one and teach it Curse, then breed it with Eevee, you'll pass Curse along. Plus, Torkoal is also in the Ground egg group, so you can breed Smeargle with Torkoal also. As for Skitty, it is in the ground group and so you can use Smeargle again after you have sketched Wish. And Togetic learns Wish by leveling up. If you still have trouble with breeding, I suggest going to serebii or bulbapedia, which both have the attacks and egg groups of every pokemon. I hope I was of some help to you.

edit: I miss understood your post. Oops. Well, what I said earlier about the Smeargle still holds true. For some reason I thought that list of pokemon was about what you were trying to get, not what you had. Sorry about the mistake.

Smeargle, as yoshi888 suggested, is the only way to breed curse and wish onto the same eevee. The pokémon you have do not form a chain, and there are no valid breeding chains for that move/pokémon combination except smeargle -> eevee.

Back
Top Bottom