• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

give me musics plz

Harlequin

okay so um anyone who I'll listen to will already know what sort of music I'm into so um give me new things to listen to

I need to put more of a variety onto my ipod so gogogo you fucknuts

okay I shall have to check out this list because you know most of what I listen to these days is shit and I need moar good music.

heard a bit of Qntal, like Medieval Baebes [lol aimed at furret], downloading some Sonata Arctica and Firewind and I'm going back for some Kamelot later I think. Maybe I shallm check out Omnia. WHO KNOWS

well they are pretty kvlt with their ideas and statements, they're a bunch of greenpeace hippies with all their anti-capitalism rhetoric

I bought an actual album by them AK :P

Joseph and the Amazing Technicolour Dreamcoat Soundtrack! =D

well you did just tell me about Battlelore so I think I shall do that later, and you just notified me as to Blackmore's Night's new album [introducing you to the majestic BN was the best thing I ever did] and I like Qntal and the Medieval Baebes and um I'm downloading some Kamelot, just downloaded three Sonata Arctica albums as well as Firewind's The Premonition.

So I have moar musics now, hooray

but still suggest things

Back
Top Bottom