• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

How would you like to die?

Seriously. When you die whenever it may be, how would you like to die?

When I die, it will becuase I discovered the secret of Area 51 and was hunted down by the government and I had to spend my life hiding from the government, but then aliens will kidnap me and I will become highly esteemed on their planet, but I will die because their planet doesn't have any oxygen.

In my sleep peacefully at an old age.

The last thing probably won't happen because my family has a stupidly short life expectancy (and if you take into account my track record of doing stupid things to myself, it's even worse), but something nice and painless would be good.

I would love to die in a skydiving accident or by dieing in my sleep. The first would probably hurt though...

In my sleep.

If it has to be painful, then as I'm falling down the stairs.

But I'm not going to die because I have three bottled fairies at the ready.

Y'know what, Murkrow? For the first time, sigg'd.

Now. I want to die in my sleep, probably. Boring, no?

I want to die in my sleep

If I have to die painfully I'm just going kill myself before I die painfuly

Something that doesn't involve being tied in a hospital bed for weeks/months/years with a slow, painful terminal disease.

Honestly, it sounds boring, but dying of old age in one's sleep would be great.

In the arms of the one that I love, and I will grant him my last breath with a kiss... <3
Whether it's painful or not.

Yes I am a hopeless romantic now go away. >>

Back
Top Bottom