• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Cryptids?

Ambipom

Stangers are just friends you've never met~
Anyone hear on the news about the animal washed up on that one beach or the chubracabra, or even the bigfoot carcass? I guess you can say your opinions here. Mods, I wasn't sure where to put this, so move this if needed.

I sometimes think it's a hoax for that new Cartoon Network show "Cryptid Hunters."

But the other half of the time I think it's 100% real.

O_O

First the 2012 thing, and now this were posted on another forum I go to on the same days.

O_O [/OFFTOPIC]

Ok, on topic, the Bigfoot looks like a normal gorilla, and the Chupacabra looks like a normal dog to me. XP

HOAXES!

Yeah the bigfoot corpse looks soooo fake....like, a fur coat with a latex mask...

And the Chupacabra - that's cool

I don't have a very strong belief in them. I did do a project on the Loch Ness monster- that famous picture turned out to be a clay model photographed for fun.

I think a lot of them are probably hoaxes or misinterpretations, but I do believe that at least a few are probably real, using the coelacanth* as justification.

How, coincidental, I did a report on Nessie, too, and I firmly believe that something is in there at least, possibly an evolved and undiscovered Plesiosaur variation, or maybe a huge eel or something.

Or maybe it's mud on a branch.

*Hehe, the reply box thinks that coelacanth is spelled wrong, but my dictionary says otherwise.

I think most of cryptozoology is fake. Things like the Okapi and Giant Squid have been proven real though. That was ages ago, but still. Cases like MacFarlene's Bear and reports of the supposed-to-be-extinct Short-faced Bears are very interesting though.

Back
Top Bottom