• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

I found a NEW glitch!

Terry. T.

Banned
Here's how I did it!
1. Activate Shiny Pokémon and Super EXP gain codes.
2. Battle a wild Buizel on route 205 and crush it in 1 hit.
3. While the faint scene goes on, hold R.
4. No Pokémon left, but the fight doesn't end.
5. Run from the fight, or your game will mess up.
I got Missigno. that way! Well, battled it! Yipee~
TIPS:Use a Lv.25 Honchkrow and use Aireal Ace.
Yay for Missingno.!:sunglasses:

Gamesharks/ARs can make all sorts of glitchy things happen, so I guess it's not entirely impossible, but I don't get how you supposedly got Missingno. by doing this. At what point did Missingno. appear? Also, the whole 'hold L+R' thing isn't quite believable; or, if it did happen, I don't think holding those buttons would have had anything to do with it.

Messing around with glitches is fun though!

Missingno is basically a term for any glitch Pokemon nowadays.

Although what does it look like in D/P?

What is this? Missingno. doesn't even exist in D/P.

Actually, someone was able to find a text string "ketsuban" ("Missing Number" in Japanese) in the game code

index.php

(this is the name of an overworld sprite, though, not a pokemon)

Guys, that is not MissingNo.

MissingNo. was a specific glitch from Red and Blue, not every glitch Pokémon to ever exist.

Eh, it's one of those pointless things that doesn't really matter in the long shot, like "Mew Trick" vs "Ditto Trick" vs "Oddish Trick" vs "Flight-Canceled Battle Manipulation". I partially blame myself, because I'd get on peoples' cases for even suggesting that something that didn't exist in Red/Blue, didn't give you 128 (or was it infinite?) of your sixth item, didn't look like an L or a ghost or a skeleton, and wasn't actually called "Missingno" should be referred to as such. It's gotten to the point where anyone who does that on my forum has at least a dozen people calling them a noob within a week.

Hmm, that was back when I was picky about such things. Still am, a bit. It kills me a little inside each time I read "extended Mew trick".

Ketsuban. :)

It's not missingno himself. There's hundreds of glitch things, not every one of the is missingno.

That Ketsuban found in the gamecode is weird. Who found it? (Just wondering).

(Also, chances are if this glitch is real, somebody's already found it).

Simply amazing. I never knew messing around with cheating devices caused random glitches. >>;

Also, I hardly think that the wild Pokemon, route, your Pokemon, the level of your Pokemon, what buttons you press, or what moves you use matters.

And you expect us to believe some glitch Pokemon you're going to call MissingNo. suddenly popped up on your roster after that?

I've tried the one with the double battle but they just tell me to heal more pokemon before they'll battle me.

And yes, messing with the codes will get you a glitched pokemon, not THE MissingNo. that we all know and love.

Back
Top Bottom