• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

How much money do you have?

cheesecake

dayum, boy!
Right now I've got $20, but I'm gonna try and spend some of it on ebay, lol.

So, tell me, how much money do you have?

Exactly $0 and 0 cents. Absolutely nothing. Nada. Nope. I don't carry around the money, my parents do. I just ask them to buy things for me if I want them. Don't like to carry it around, in case I lose it. I drop things a lot... so yeah, better just to let my folks who are more responsible carry that stuff around.

Also, I don't work. No job, hmm. With the classes I'm taking, I'd have to be insane to get a job.

Last edited:
Like 1700 USD in the bank for college. And also a paycheck for ~200 USD. And a Target giftcard for 15 USD. Pluas change.

I have no idea.
I'm guessing a lot since I hardly ever buy anything.

Last time I checked my bank account was before I bought my laptop (more than a year ago) and I had around £500. Since then my monthly pocket money has increased, so I can't give an accurate estimate. A guess would be somewhere around £200. But I could be way off.

It's not hat I'm saving money, it's just that I never spend it.

If your talking spare change... £2.08 and 10 euro cents.

I don't plan on buying anytime soon. I guess I'll just continue like this until I die and then whoever I leave it to will just spend it all in one go.

Well, I did[/]i have 25 dollars, but then my friends wanted me to buy them bb guns. Now I only have two dollars. And a bunch of red spots on my arm the size of bb bullets.

Although, I think I have 60$ in my bank >.>

Sitting in my bedroom right now: Around $15, soon to increase.

Bank account: Absolutely nothing. I used to have an account, but my school screwed it over when they bounced a paycheck of mine once. Idiots.

Hardly anything. I'm going to sell some of my DS games soon, to buy Spore..
Before I bought some gum and a plastic dragon I had 18$ I think

Erm... I'll try and remember.

I have £4 on my desk right now, a load of coppers (1/2P) and silvers(5/10/20/50P) lying around my room and about £3 in the bank. Then I have at least £2 in my wallet, so all together that's about... £10, ish.

around $230-ish, I think. I need to save to buy my own computer.

This thread makes me feel extremely rich. >_<

I have $3k+ in my bank account. It's mostly for uni.

I have something between $200 and $500 in my room, about $20 or $30 in my wallet, and something like $9000 or a little more in my bank account.
I really don't spend anything... (: ever. And accumulate a lot because of relatives who don't know what sort of presents to get for me for birthdays/Christmas and just give a bit of money instead.

i think i have around £600 in the bank, and about £80 at home

you said you had no money you you you FIEND ;^;

I have £1.30 in my bank account
soon I hope to have about £30 more which I will instantly piss away

But later this year I shall get £30 a week, thank you EMA~

Back
Top Bottom