• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

My Milotic army

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hikari Nijino

Stop, drop, and roll on the carpet if you wish!
Since my Milotic army in my sig is getting bigger, I'm going to put an army, moving the ones that's in my sig here. So here it is.:

Maron

miloti10.png

glow_y10.png

Tropiking

picture.php

Zulo

MiloticShaymin34491.bmp

RainbowMilotic47804.bmp

Aquatic152879.bmp

TwilightRealm

MiloticHalloweenforHikariNijino.png

Silver

11c5dz9.jpg

Darksong

picture.php

Cryptica

MetalMilotic.png

Kinova

milotic_dark.png

Rayquaza

miloticcolorswapgu2.png

Renteura

shadowmiloticfx5.png

pikachu629

Chisel3.png

Zephyrous Castform

milunny.png

_Ditto_

miloticpokeball.png

Worst Username Ever

picture.php

Terry. T.

Micolour.png

Mr. Toon Version 2.1

xla355.png

Thanks to everyone who donated!

Last edited:
Terry T., I'm sorry but if you think that sprite is even remotely good...

Anyway, here's mine:

milunny.png

it's just critiquing. I mean, the head is upside-down and not attached to the neck, three's random pixels floating everywhere, you haven't even made an attempt to recolour it and the arms are both coming out of the same side of its body

xla355.png
2lo27sz.png

edited

oh and that other milotic is a giratina, lucario, milotic, gastordon, flygon splice

Last edited:
What's the point of a thread in which you post other people's sprites? No, really, what? Beyond "bandwagon!" and "my sig was getting big :'["

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom