• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

R/B/Y Can Pikachu evolve?

You can evolve any pikachu other than the one you got from Professor Oak, and you can evolve it if you trade it to a different cart and use the stone on it there before sending it back, but otherwise, no.

It's supposed to be Ash's Pikachu. His Pikachu refuses to evolve. Therefore, you have to force it by removing it from Yellow Version entirely.

I mean, yeah, it can be annoying, but... that's the point. It wouldn't be mimicking the animé if you could just chuck a Thunderstone at it and be done with it.

I remember when my brother traded me his Pikachu and we thought that if I evolved it and traded it back he would have a Raichu following him around. Heh. Stupid kids we were.

I remember when my brother traded me his Pikachu and we thought that if I evolved it and traded it back he would have a Raichu following him around. Heh. Stupid kids we were.

Ha, I thought that if you traded the Pikachu to another game, it would follow you in that game.

sometimes its annoying having pikachu follow you everywhere. if you cant evolve it whats the point?
Thats why i threw my game out the window but found it was still there
so i sold it on ebay made $50

Back
Top Bottom