• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

What Pokemon do you think could be real?

Treechu

What I learned in boating school is
By this I mean looks natural enough to blend in with the current animals on Earth?

For me its Magikarp, I really could imagine seeing a fish like that floating around. Maybe just make the eyes a little more realistic and I think it could fit in. o:

Maybe Caterpie...err...Weedle maybe.

Oh well, what about you guys?

i was thinking about wingull or pelipper. they could just blend in with seagulls or pelicans.:talking:

lotad. All you see is a lilly pad! As long as they didn't come out of the water...

Or ekans, just a purple snake.

By this I mean looks natural enough to blend in with the current animals on Earth?

For me its Magikarp, I really could imagine seeing a fish like that floating around. Maybe just make the eyes a little more realistic and I think it could fit in. o:

Maybe Caterpie...err...Weedle maybe.

Oh well, what about you guys?

Spicebush_Swallowtail_larva.jpg

Metapod anyone?

pipevineswallowtail-pupa060722-3674bchmtnz.jpg

Dewgong! it is real (or at least theres a animal named that) ^^
beutifly could be its a giant butterfly along with butterfree

Pidgey. If you've ever looked at a sparrow closely, you can see how similar they are. Plus, if they fly away before you even get close to them... Well, I can totally see that.

Or a Relicanth. Look at this, a Coelcanth (Relicanth's real-life counter part):
Latimeria_chalumnae01.jpg

Looks similar, no? Plus, Relicanth will just be living in really deep seas, so nobody will find it.

Persian, Growlithe, Kangaskhan, Ledyba and Ledian, Miltank, Ponyta and Rapidash look like Pokemon that could be in the real world with no/ minimal suspicion.

Pidgey, Taillow and Starly, I guess. Also Tentacool, Remoraid and Octillery, and possibly Ekans, Mankey, Zubat, Mightyena, Wailord, Feebas and Qwilfish.

Hm..... they're called plush toys.XD But really, I think Onix would look like a bunch of boulders. Then there's Geodude, Graveler, possibly Golem, a lot of things other people said, Mantine, Mantyke, and Hariyama looks like a few sacks of potatoes. I'm not saying he could easily exist without suspision, I just feel like poiting out the obvious.

Persian. It looks pretty real, just take off that thing on its forehead.

Also, Krabby, Seaking, Tauros, Ursaring, Mantine, Taillow, Slaking, Bidoof, and Finneon.

Absol, in nature anyway. Most animals just somehow know when a disaster is about to happen. When the tsunami hit, the first thing people noticed was all the animals started heading inland. It was weird that nobody followed the animals. Hell, I would have.

Normal types - Raticate, Pidgey, Farfetch'd, Taillow, Persian, Eevee, Furret and Linoone.
Not-normal types too - Ekans, Venomoth, Relicanth, Ninjask, Goldeen & Seaking (minus the horns), Krabby, Horsea line, Poochyena and Mightyena.

Back
Top Bottom