• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Open The Search for Peace

Darksong

Back in action!
There have been discoveries of new Pokémon roaming the world. It is said that they were made by unknown scientists. These "unknown beings" have all found peaceful places to live, luckily.
At least they
were peaceful.
Now the humans are destroying the forests, plains and lakes that the unknown beings live in. The unknown beings, along with some original Pokémon, have been captured. Teaming up, they must escape the place in which they are held and find another suitable habitat while avoiding the humans as much as possible.

RULES
1. You can be anything, as long as it's some kind of Pokémon. A fake Pokémon you made up, a real Pokémon, or any other Pokémon-related creature.
2. No godmodding, player control, etc.
3. You may only have 1 character.

FORM

Name:
Pokémon or Unknown Being:
Species:
Personality (optional):
Bio (optional):
Other:

MY FORM
Name: Mizutwo
Pokémon or Unknown Being: Unknown Being
Species: Mizutwo
Appearance/Image:
Mizutwo.png

Personality (optional): unknown
Bio (optional): Was a secret science experiment of Team Rocket, created as the brother of Mewtwo. Is adapted to life in water. Lived in a deep lake before the humans attacked.
Other: Is not legendary, but pseudo-legendary. In breeding groups Water 1 and Humanshape. Is Water/Ghost type.

MEMBERS
1. Mizutwo/Mizutwo/Darksong
2. Cockatrice(Dusk)/Cloutrice/Cryptica
3. Typhlo/Typhlozard/pikachu629
4. Umi/Aquattiad/Flora and Ashes
5. Kailani/Kardas/Exo-Raikou
6. Moonshine/Elipseon/Shadowstar
7. Tales/Katale/Yanmega
8. Dunragao/Dunragao/Blaziking
9. Croco/Liztard/Bakuphoon
10. Wisp/Leafeon/Miyari
11. Flitter/Flitate/Flareth
12. Bianca/Eon/Evoli
13. Emba/Flamane/shadow_lugia

Last edited:
Name: Typhlo
Species: Typhlozard
Appearance/Image:
Typhlozard.png

Personality (optional): Typhlozard is hot-temperd.
Bio (optional): Typhlozard is a crossbreed between a Charizard and a Typhlosion. It knows a full range of attacks.
Other:

Name: Umi
Species: Aquattiad
Appearance/Image:
29we28.png

Personality (optional): Umi is very playful and hyperactive. She loves to joke around.
Bio (optional): Umi was created by an ambitious young scientist who loved Water-types. After her "birth," she decided to play a bit of hide-and-seek with her creator. However, she chose a very good hiding place, and hasn't been found by her creator. However, other humans captured her. Perhaps if her creator had found her, she would have avoided this fate.
Other: Sprite belongs to Zephie-chan, my sister.
Dex Entry: AQUATTIAD, the Water Kitten Pokemon. Using its strong tail, AQUATTIAD can swim for long distances without tiring. They are very playful, affectionate creatures that love kind-hearted trainers.
Aquattiad is Water-type and is in the Water 1 breeding Group

Last edited:
Well, well, well. THis looks liek it's going to be fun...

Name: Kailani
Pokémon or Unknown Being: Unknown being
Species: Kardas
Appearance/Image:
kardascm6.png

Personality (optional): On the outside, he appears calm, cold, silent, and other such synonyms. On the inside, however, he is seething with fury. As long as one is able to stay on his good side, all will be well
Bio (optional): A failed attempt to cross together six different pokemon, the species known as Kardas is one of a kind. He went Rogue and hid in a cave in the mountains, but was eventually cpatured again and escaped once more
Other:... nope. Nothing comes to mind

Name: Her name is Cockatrice but she prefers Dusk.
Species: Cloutrice
Appearance/Image:
picture.php

Bio: If you touch her pink tail feather, it is said that pain shoots through your body. Many people think the tuft of fur on her chest is luxuriously soft. Her green feathers are soft and fluffy, while her blue feathers are rough.
Other: Her type is Flying/Dark. Also, I scratched the tail myself.

Last edited:
I'd like a reserve :3

EDIT:
Name: Spirit
Pokémon or Unknown Being: Pokémon
Species: Eevee
Appearance/Image: Normal Eevee, though she has a Crystal Necklase around her neck. The Crystal Necklase is a small, blue and shiny orb in a golden string.
Personality (optional): PO
Bio (optional): Spirit was named Spirit because she was always a fun-loving, playful and hyper little Eevee kit. Though Spirit's personality changed when her parents died, and she now wanders the world.
Other: She will evolve into a Spiriteon later in the story, okay? Spiriteon=one of my fake Eeveelutions :3 And it's a ghost type :D

Last edited:
Name:Moonshine
Pokémon or Unknown Being:Unknown being
Species:Elipseon
Appearance/Image:
dpffa196.png

Personality:Unknown(Played out?=D)
Other:Evolves from Eevee during a solar eclipse.

Name: Tales
Species: Katale
Appearance/Image: Tales has a bush for a body and four green triangular legs. Tales has four leaves for wings . He has four brown heads and a long brown tail. Each head has a leaf on it
Personality: Each of the heads has a different personality. The top head is always happy. The second head down is always nervous. the third head is always angry and the last head is always depressed
Other:

I'd like a reserve :3

EDIT:
Name: Spirit
Pokémon or Unknown Being: Pokémon
Species: Eevee
Appearance/Image: Normal Eevee, though she has a Crystal Necklase around her neck. The Crystal Necklase is a small, blue and shiny orb in a golden string.
Personality (optional): PO
Bio (optional): Spirit was named Spirit because she was always a fun-loving, playful and hyper little Eevee kit. Though Spirit's personality changed when her parents died, and she now wanders the world.
Other: She will evolve into a Spiriteon later in the story, okay? Spiriteon=one of my fake Eeveelutions :3 And it's a ghost type :D

I'm finished with it :3 I can't wait till she evolves :D And I really need to be finished with the sprite of her.

Name: Dunragao
Pokémon or Unknown Being: Unkown being.
Species: Dunragao
Appearance/Image: I don't have an image, but I'll explain *cough*somewhat*cough*. Dunragao is a Dragon/Normal evolution of Dunsparce. It has the same sort of body of Dunsparce, except it has cream colored wings, two tails, and claws. [/bad description]
Personality (optional): Hell no, I can never stick by these.
Bio (optional): I might add later.
Other:

Name: Wisp
Pokémon or Unknown Being: Pokemon
Species: Leafeon
Appearance: He looks like any other Leafeon, with a cat-like body and huge, creased leaf-like ears.
Bio: As an Eevee, he was almost killed in a fire caused by humans and stayed with Unknown beings for his own protection until he evolved. He was captured because he was with a particularly powerful one and they assumed he was a threat, despite not being anywhere near a strong enough to be a threat at that time.
Other:

Name: Flitter
Species: Flitate
Appearance/Image: She's a small, squirrel-like creature. Her ears are very large and work like wings. She is grey and red marked.

Okay, you are all accepted. We should probably start now.
-----
It was almost completely dark, but Mizutwo could just make out his surroundings. There were walls on all sides of him, and the two windows, on opposite sides, were boarded up, as was the place where the door apparently was. There was broken glass on the floor next to one of the windows, supposedly from before they were covered. Also, there were cages around him, but he couldn't see what was in them. Mizutwo realized that he was in a cage too; he had been using his psychic power to see around him. An eerie humming noise floated through the room as Mizutwo phased out of view.

Dusk was laying down on her front, a rather uncomfortable position for someone like her. Her eyes slowly flitted open. She looked around the room, which was rather hard since it was dark. She noticed that she was in a cage. What am I doing here? wondered the Cloutrice. There were other cages around her. She decided to wait for a time to escape. For now, she would rest, ignoring the humming.

Back
Top Bottom