• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Post your... pet!

Lord Shyguy

I want the ULTIMATE sausage sandwich.
Since there is a thread for posting everything else, I thought this might work.

My dog and my bird.

Oh, and if there is already a thread like this, mods, feel free to lock, delete, or whatever.

I have a dog named slippers. You know Black fur exept paws and chest and tip of her tail which is white. But my brother used up all of my time on the computer that it is on.( the picture of coarse.

The dog is Chewy (you know, Star Wars?) and the bird is Harley. No, not after the weird, homosexual charater in the anime.

Since there is a thread for posting everything else, I thought this might work.

My dog and my bird.

Oh, and if there is already a thread like this, mods, feel free to lock, delete, or whatever.
Your dog is unbelievably adorable. It looks like a slipper or something.
Swablu <3

Not a very good picture of him, but isn't he great?

I used to have rats, Marill and Pikachu, but they died last summer D:
Your bird is cute Danni. I didn't know you're mice died; I'm so sorry. Also, your dresser's not obsessive at all.

Everyone elese's pets are really cute also.

kirbylz8.gif

Too cute for a hyperlink. D:

D'aww, Silverwing's cat is cute. And while I could probably have an asthma attack just looking at Vyrarua's cat (so fluffy o.o), she looks awesome.

Your bird is cute Danni. I didn't know you're mice died; I'm so sorry. Also, your dresser's not obsessive at all.

Thank you~ They were pretty old for rats, though, and they had a good life.

I'm way too obsessive for my own good X3

I am just strange. The sight of even the tiniest spider in real life causes me to flip out and scream. Pictures of spiders make me shiver. And yet Tarantulas don't creep me out. AT ALL.
Wat iz goin on heer
Oh and cool Tarantulas by the way.

MableandEbbasnuggle-buggle.jpg

That's Ebba (left) and Mable (right). Ebba is the rotten one, and Mable is the sweet one who is shy because she used to be neglected.

BooBoo.jpg

This is Bu-Bu (pronounced Boo-Boo). The is beautiful and has long, silky red hair. She literally has mental damage because of genetics and because she was beaten when she was a puppy. My favorite thing about her? Look- her ears are lopsided.

Noel.jpg

Noel. She's the size of a rat, but she looks like an average sized cat because of her fur. She weighs three or four pounds, one or two of which is fur.

Back
Top Bottom