• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Old Dragonflycave website?!?

Cyndaquil

Flare up your ideas, be careful not to burn them~
Is it just me or is this the old cave of dragonflies website?http://www.dragonflycave.com/pokesite.php
It seems to go against two of the things buterfree tells you not to put on a website A cursor that follows your mouse and Backround music. What is up with that! Why is it still here?

Probably there for nostalgia purposes.

And, hey, we all did things we think are stupid now on our earlier websites. On the first forum I ran, I modded people based on post count, but I'd advise strongly against that now. :|

I remember the background music. I kinda liked it. And the Butterfree cursor. xD

Naw, THIS is the old tcod.

So remember, if you see a generic freewebs/tripodcities pokemon site that breaks the fundamental laws of site creation, remember that tcod was like that in 2002 and hope that, in 6 years time, they get the drift and become awesome

On the first forum I ran, I modded people based on post count, but I'd advise strongly against that now. :|

ahahaha i remember doing that, I think for whatever reason anyone who stayed around long enough to make 200 was more or less a mod by the time they did which was stupid but eh that was 2004

MAH EYES

Ahem. I think both are the old TCoD, because they both have that weird pikachu thing at the bottom. I think it's a different style, or a not-as-old-but-still-old TCoD.

pokesite.php is tcod from 2003
oldestofold.htm is tcod from 2002, back when it was called "Butterfree's Pokemon Page"

The old sites are so cuuute :3 They're so easy and not-serious... Then Butterfree got into the bad habit of growing up ;( I miss those days...

Heh, I used to have a page with images for backgrounds(a different one for each page), stolen images(I didn't know about "copyright" then) and really crappy sections.

EDIT: And my first attempt at a website was ONE PAGE with pictures of Pokemon cards.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom