• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

What's your real name?

Lord Shyguy

I want the ULTIMATE sausage sandwich.
I noticed that this seemed to get popular on the old forums when I made it, so I thought I would make it again. Basically you put what your name is. First or full name, it doesn't matter. My name is Kyle. I think it is a tiny bit weird, but that's me.

Re: The New Under the Nickname

Danielle, but most people call me Danni or Dannichu (unless you're my sister or one friend who called me Dee). I'm even on facebook under Dannichu Rundle. X3

Ben, but is either going to be Sarah or Ezekiel (or Sarah Ezekiel) when I'm an adult.

Sarah. I'm just thankful I didn't get called Serena. :S

Originally Posted by Dannichu:
(unless you're my sister or one friend who called me Dee).
My cousins call my mom Dee. Resemblance! :P

Originally Posted by AuroraKing:
Ben, but is either going to be Sarah or Ezekiel (or Sarah Ezekiel) when I'm an adult.
So, are you going to chance it?

Jeffrey. It's not very fun when people spell it wrong. Damn my name and it's three spellings!

I'm Elizabeth. A lot of people call me by my full name because there are so many Elizabeths that are often in the same places as me, so I'm Elizabeth Coyne to a lot of people.

Oddly, I don't have a lot of nicknames, even though Elizabeth is really easy to nickname-ify.

ゼニガメ26: Don't people just call you Jeff? Wouldn't that be easier?

Callum. Gaelic for Dove, which suits my as I have a Scottish family.

Becca

and my last name is one letter over being epically epic

Since when was Harley a boy-ish name? *Is thinking of the camp-cacturne man in the anime.*

I'm a Tom. My name is so common, you'll never find me! Muaha!

Natasha, although everyone I really know just calls me Tasha. It's such an uncommon name... I've never met anyone else who has it.

ゼニガメ26;1812 said:
Jeffrey. It's not very fun when people spell it wrong. Damn my name and it's three spellings!

That's my name, too! And I dislike it when people misspell it as well!

Back
Top Bottom