• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Lolwut Fake Sprites?

Daigonite

as disgruntled as ever
Well, I've been recently working on a hack of Pokémon Ruby Version and its called "Pokémon Jupiter Version". It's a parody of Golden Sun, the one game I possibly like more than pokemons, so some of the stuff you might not get, but I thought I might want to post an image with all of the sprites.
http://i183.photobucket.com/albums/x33/heimdallinc/AllSprites-1.png
*linked for uber bigness*

Oh yes, some revamps I did that I found while digging through my photobucket account:
016s.png
017g.png
039g.png
052rb.png
059g.png
059s.png
158g.png
164s.png
249s.png

Single are attributed with the little symbol on the bottom. It's CTF, or Charon the Ferryman, one of my alternate usernames

Last edited:
LOL Mythbusters! Pretty good job, although I'd like to know why you gave the name "Missingno" to some random bird rather than to it's proper owner, the glitch also known as M'.

'M and Missingno. are not the same thing.

I'm no spriter, so I'm afraid I can't give you any critique specific to that sort of thing. I'm a little curious, though... if it's a Golden Sun parody, why not have a few GS-inspired Pokémon? I don't know the story so maybe that wouldn't work, but maybe, say, a Kirin- or Catastrophe based Pokémon would feel more... relevant. Again, I don't know what you're planning so feel free to ignore that.

Nice to see another Golden Sun fan, though.

The one in a link? Just click on the picture...

Those are some awesome scratches and revamps!

Missingno.'s sprite is actually an interpretation of the glitch, being part Bird type. What's cool is that I replaced ??? with Bird in the hack, so it say's its part Bird type in the hack. (what's weird is that eggs are Bird types too, as well as the move Curse... oh well XD)

The mythbuster's thing... well, lets just say that those buddies of mine at GSR loved the show so much.

I don't know why the file shrunk. It was proper sized....

Some Golden Sun based critters do appear, including the four Djinn (depending on what version you play, the form changes, similar to Deoxys). I also added four monsters that appear with different ratios. I didn't include those sprites because their the same sprites from GS. That's also the reason why I didn't want to do the summons, although now that I think about it, I may want to add Procene, Cybele, Tiamat and Neptune (as they are all animals and require the same number of djinni as well)

The other characters are mainly parodies (except for Rachel, Vicky, Russian Dude and Mr. Pink), mainly from Golden Sun. The Dalek comes from Dr. Who (lol)

But thanks!

Back
Top Bottom