• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Your fashion style

Valerunner

Probably shouldn't be here.
Pronoun
She/her
I'm bored, alright?
Anywhence, post your look/how you dress.

Head: Either long, flowing black hair or a slightly long flattop cut. Absolutely no piercings or tattoos.

Torso: Any dark-colored shirt, black hooded fleece(always has to be zipped since I hate the ones with no zips) for when it rains and my trusty black overcoat.

Arms: Fingerless gloves, preferably padded to keep my hands warm.

Legs: Cargo pants. Simple.

Feet: Steel-toe boots or my trusty Vans sneakers.

Head: Brown hair, shoulder length. Also, one of those Booksox. Don't ask.

Everything Else: Navy jumper over white shirt and navy shorts

It's my school uniform.

I'm the kid who throws on a shirt and pants and calls it an outfit.

I have a love for wearing a really long short leave jacket that is waaaay to big in length, and the and then wearing a short skirt so it looks like I'm not wearing pants.

I dunno; I kinda just throw crap that matches well enough on, but there is a common theme in what I shop for. I wear a lot of brown and gray with some army green and blue here and there. In cool/cold weather I always have a jacket (or coat, depending on what's more appropriate) that I wear all day.

I've recently started wearing lots of button-up shirts with pockets that look kind of like they'd go to military uniforms of some sort. Also blazer-esque things. I pretty much always wear jeans and Converse, and the jeans usually look too big for me because I am short and skinny and they do not make pants that fit me.

My hair's all crazy and curly and a mess~ So I usually keep the beast in a ponytail. Yes, I call it a "beast", because it cannot be tamed. Once, I was brushing it whilst it was dry... ooh... complete nightmare. The brush got caught and eventually, the bristles broke off. Yeah. I'm never doing that again, obviously. XD

Lots of black and white, hmm~ And red too. I don't have any logos or sayings on my shirts, they're all either plain or have stripes. Also, collars, all of my shirts have collars. Buttoned up to the very top, to keep all the pervy boys from staring at my chest. Sometimes my shirts will be short-sleeved, sometimes long, I alternate between them. And I'll wear blazers/suits too.

For the legs, it's always black/white jeans (never blue, I hate blue jeans.). Skirts are rare though, I only wear them when I feel like it. And if I do wear a skirt, it's not a normal one... oh no... My skirts are VERY long, they cover my feet. As you can see, pretty much the only bit of skin Arylett shows is her face and her hands, sometimes her arms.

Shoes are always socks with sandals. And no, I don't care if you're not supposed to do that. It's comfortable.

Obviously, I have a rather odd sense of style. (I've been told that my style is "conservative". Hmm, I wouldn't disagree with that.)

Last edited:
Head: Short, never all all the way to my shoulders but varying blond hair. I'm planning on getting a pixie cut. Sometimes I wear a wool rainbow striped beanie. :3

Torso: Usually a brightly colored, always fitted, shirt with a picture on it (Stuff like a pink pac-man ghost, caffeine molecule, 'Shut Up And Dance!', etc.). Usually from Hot Topic or something. I also always wear a black blazer-ish jacket from H&M.

Arms: Sleeves? xD;

Legs: Always just a random pair of dark blue jeans. Almost all of mine have acrylic paint stains all over them xD

Feet: Black n' white converse with mismatched ankle socks. :B

Last edited:
I'm a minimalist in all things, including the way I dress. :- /

Head: Short, brownish hair. Longer and messier in the front/on top

Torso: Random t-Shirt, even during the Winter. I'm told I have weird shirts. When the temperature is around freezing, I'll put on a red FullMetal Alchemist sweatshirt.

Arms: Nothing? Kinda tan when compared to the rest of my body due to perpetually wearing t-shirts.

Legs: Cargo pants or paint-spattered jeans, usually with grass stains. (Laundry is for losers)

Feet: The same tattered black New Balance shoes I've had forever. I have a new pair of the same shoes in the same size somewhere, but I'm waiting to wear these ones out all the way before I bring out the new ones.

Head: Long flowing brown hair right now but I'm cutting it short next week. I'm gonna look like a Beatle :U Oh and I wear racing/cabby caps from time to time.

Torso: Usually a white or blue shirt with a sweatervest or waistcoat and sometimes a tie or bow-tie, but if it's really, really warm or my shirts are in the wash I just wear a black or blue t-shirt.

Arms: Often wear a watch and some bracelets I got from my parents.

Legs: Either jeans or black dress trousers.

Feet: Right now I wear sandals really often because it's warm as hell in Portugal but usually socks (either little white ones or darker than my trousers because wearing socks lighter than your trousers is retarded) and little black shoes. I found some adorable ones with a silver buckle I wear quite often.

And I also wear coats when it's cold, like most people. And sometimes my /band pilot jacket. My goal is to find some suit jacket that aren't too big for me but give me nice shoulders and a more masculine shape and then I'll be able to wear suits to school ;w;

Preppy? No, Presidential.

fashion is not something I concern myself with, I wear what's clean and comfortable

This.

I do not care in the slightest about looking good, and it annoys me how you can buy, say, a T-shirt for about £5 and yet if that same T-shirt has a certain brand logo on it it suddenly costs about £30 extra.

This.

I do not care in the slightest about looking good, and it annoys me how you can buy, say, a T-shirt for about £5 and yet if that same T-shirt has a certain brand logo on it it suddenly costs about £30 extra.

I agree. Although there are certain things I would NEVER wear, I don't care about fashion. I do have some brand clothes, but they're stuff I got from my cousin anyway(she almost only wears brand stuff or so I've heard). The only thing that matters to me is that I like it, and I like a lot.

Fairly large, usually guys' or unisex t-shirts and jeans or shorts, invariably. Dresses and skirts are uncomfortable and generally suck, so the only ones I own are for special occasions when for whatever reason I can't get away with fancy dress pants. White socks and sneakers for the feet, although since it's still summer here I'd rather wear my sandals from time to time and I can't find them. D:

WUE, I meant that I got my clothes from my brother and more than one cousin =]

Back
Top Bottom