• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Open Bakugan Tournament!

Mewtwo

Mage of Blood
Pronoun
she
You are just a normal kid at first.That's when cards rained down everywhere.You picked up as many as you could and googled these cards.They've all arrived in other countries,too.You learn it isn't just a card game,but there's real living creatures in your cards,and you get some of the creatures known as Bakugan.Someone makes a website where you can chat,so you check it out.Someone named Mysti is holding a tournament at her house,and you decide to enter it.

Well,the story explains it all!Here is the rules:

• No Godmodding
  • No Mary-Sueing
  • Put " Mewtwo " somewhere in your post and you can't say anything bad about him
  • No Character Controlling
  • No Cussing/Foul language.I am a Christian and proud to announce it!
  • Don't be mean to the person.Their character,yes,a little bit,but not the real person!
  • Have fun!

And here's the blank sign up sheet:

Forum Name:
Name in Game:
Bio:
Personality:
Other:

My sign-up:

Forum Name:Mewtwo
Name in Game:Mysti
Bakugan:Tigrera,Griffin,Dragonoid,Robotalion
Bio:When she turned 11,the cards cane raining down.When she discovered their secrets,she made a tounament.
Personality:Light,bouncy,playful,gets-along-with-others,only-fights-if-has-to
Other:I think Mewtwo is the best Pokemon evar!

Alright,I think that's it!Oh,wait,one more thing:The people that have joined!

Mewtwo/Mysti
Shadowstar/Shadow

Last edited:
Forum Name:Shadowstar
Name in Game:Shadow
Bakugan:Haos Dragonoid, Darkus Serpenoid, Aquos Robotallion
Bio:When she was 13(she's 14 now), the cards rained down, atfirst, she wasn't intrested, but when she saw the CUTEST little Bakugan, she changed her mind.
Personality:Ruthless and mean, has a supiriority complex, is kind when she feels like it.
Other:Mewtwo Vs. Darkrai... Interesting...

Back
Top Bottom