• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

What colour socks are you wearing?

What colour socks are you wearing?

• Red

Votes: 4 5.3%
  • Blue

Votes: 4 5.3%
  • White

Votes: 21 27.6%
  • Black

Votes: 11 14.5%
  • Yellow

Votes: 2 2.6%
  • Purple

• Green

Votes: 3 3.9%
  • Pink

Votes: 6 7.9%
  • Orange

• Grey

Votes: 7 9.2%
  • Brown

• I am not wearing any socks

Votes: 38 50.0%

• Total voters
White with dark blue bits, but I didn't realise it was multiple choice so I just picked white.

Should I ever be wearing socks at any given moment, they will always be black ones.

Yeah, I only wear socks if it's cold or I'm wearing jeans/long trousers. Most of the time I just wear shorts and sandals.

Pink and white anklets. Isn't that exciting! Not. They don't even match anything I'm wearing! That's why I like them...

I refuse to wear socks. :(

I don't really wear the kind of shoes that need them anyways, and they're uncomfortable. I like to move my toes a little.

White, brown and pink socks. They were "Scratch and Sniff" ones so they used to smell of chocolate.

But they got washed and stuff. :(

Back
Top Bottom