• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

What would your name have been had you been born the opposite gender?

Espeon

Mmhm...
I'm kind of curious to see how many people know what name their parends would have given them had they been born the opposite gender to what they are. It's a topic that I always end up bringing foreward in my convorsations with my real-life friends at some point or another.

As far as I know, I think I could have been a Claire.
What would you have been?

Probably would've been Michael, since that's my brother's name and my parents probably, uh, would've named me that because apparently they like that name or something to name my brother it.

Darn it I already said this randomly in the other thread.

Conner.
Ew.
No thankyou.

I was going to be a Ben... then I got landed with Alice last minute because I was meant to be a boy. x3

Joseph, most like. I would have been the sixth known Joseph in our family... if had been born a boy, of course.

I was most likely going to be Alexander, even though Ian was a possibility. And my first name is Alexandra, so I probably would've been an Alex either way. xD

If memory serves, I would be Rebecca. This is not a particularly important or notable name (though it is the name of the best primary bow-user in the second Fire Emblem game for the GBA), but I like it. Perhaps my daughter will take it in my stead.

I would have been named Ashley, most likely, as its a both gender name. I hate Ashley Wilkes from Gone with The Wind though. He's such a wuss. D:<

I remember asking a while ago and my mum said that she just knew I was gonna be a girl so they didn't really thingk about it.

It'd be interesting to know though; I wouldn't be the obvious Daniel because my older cousin's called it (my cousin's called Daniel and my sister's called Gabrielle and what is wrong with my family?).

My parents didn't really have anything in mind, although there was the disturbing possibility of my being named John. (There are and were already four Johns in my family - both my grandfathers and two cousins on my father's side. ...yeah. o.o;;)

Back
Top Bottom