• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Ramble about your usertitle

Vyraura

Finntroller
I tend to look at people's user titles a lot. They either irritate me to no end if they sound stupid or make me smile because I like them, just a minor feeling-giver.

I tend to put a phrase from a song that I think is worded very interestingly, for example currently the way that phrase is sung in the song Lethargica by Sirenia the slight double-rhyme (dance entranced in) sounds really nice and I like to remind myself of it.

and of course if I can piss people off by making a clearly obscure reference then go me, I'm smiling inside because of it and they're miffed.

that's also why it randomly changes, unlike some people's who are consistent (which is nice and identifiable)

Re: Copying Erindor's ideas, apparently (titles)

[FIXES YOUR TAGS >:|]

mine is usually a quote of some sort~

I really want to make my usertitle "in an interstellar burst I am back to save the universe", but it won't fit. D:

I change mine to whatever I want, but if it annoys other people, upsets them, or they simply want it changed, I'll change it.

Usually quotes from something I like or some type of reference to my avatar. And really, whatever else I feel like including. I always have "VD" in it though, because the first usertitle I ever had was "The Vacillating Dreamer." and I never really wanted to get rid of it~

Sometimes I'll change it all the time and at other times, I'll hit a usertitle that I like so much that I'll keep it for a while until I find one that tops it. I do the same with my avatars as well.

A line in whatever song I happen to be listening to at the time I change it.

it's currently a reference to the Georgia/Ossetia/Russia conflict.
But it can be used at any time because Putin controls Russia so he does all the work :v

Mine is just random stuff that is on my mind. I can't be bothered to change it, to be honest.

UGH USER TITLES EFFECT MY LIFE DEEPLY

UGH I WISH THEY WOULD GO AWAY

[end sarcasm]

I wouldn't be surprised if my current user title annoys certain people - but you know what, I don't care.

I actually use the space for my title as a, you know, title. No random quote or anything, but something that is 'me'. It's been stuff related to my avatar, but right now, it's "Codian". Like, a person of the cod/ism/ :3

I just think up some random stuff, sometimes from a flash video or something.

Currently, "A on difficult, E on expert" is from DDR - I got an A on difficult level for a song, then for the same song I got E (lowest) on expert.

I don't tend to change mine much. As far as I can remember, the first (and, as far as I remember, only other) user title I had was "Black-Hearted Angel". It stayed like that for a long time, but it got sorta old and it was a bit, er... well. Overdramatic? Eyeroll-inducing?

My current user title (Ebonclad Enigma) is only marginally less so, but I am quite fond of it, so shush.

Whatever crap I thought of at the time.

I prefer keeping my title as it is since it goes with my avatar of Reid just standing there. If I get around to finding a screen shot of a Tales of Eternia battle with Reid using an axe, I'll change my title as well.

Typically, I am USELESS at thinking up what to use for a user title.

My current one (Look out, that Psych's a Lv. i Flare) is a quote from TWEWY I enjoy for some reason. I'm not especially happy with it. =/

Back
Top Bottom