• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

How many siblings do you have?

How many siblings do you have?

• Total voters
One older sister. Oh and probably quite a few half-sisters/brothers who I can't remember, but I'm not counting them since we're not completely biologically related.

One older sister. Oh and probably quite a few half-sisters/brothers who I can't remember, but I'm not counting them since we're not completely biologically related.

Uh, "completely biologically related"? That doesn't make sense.

Anyway. I have two older sisters (20 and... er, wait, I know this! 35 or something) and an older half brother (37). Both the latter two have children, and the oldest sister isn't actually my sister but I tend to forget that a lot.

I have one little brother who is 14 and probably reading this right now.

HI STEPHEN!!

I have an older half-brother who is 18, but we never refer to him as 'half brother' or 'stepbrother' or whatever. And then there's my younger sister who is 12. She still has the body of a nine year old though...

Un hermano major y hermano minor y una hermana major.

Spanish for one older and one younger brother and one older sister :P

I'm still learning spanish, though, and I'm not so good XD

My younger brother drives me nuts sometimes...

One younger brother, one half-brother of my mother's, and two stepsisters - one is mother's and one is father's.

They're all annoying, loud, idiot and bad people.

I have a little sister, but that's it.

But I put three because of my half brother and my half sister, who I consider full siblings even though I've only met them a few times each and recently only.

Uh, "completely biologically related"? That doesn't make sense.
Oh dear, another nonsensical thing I said due to sleep deprivation. Made sense at the time, but now... well, doesn't make as much sense. I meant really that they don't have the same set of parents as myself, thus not "completely biologically related", though I can see why that doesn't make sense. I just said that because I really don't know how many of them there are and therefore can't put them in the poll.

Back
Top Bottom