• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Zari Island RP

Flareon-Chan

Teh Crazy-but Super-Nice-Flareon!
|RP Announcements and Notes|

OK! The RP is up! (Once I post this of course... o.0) Guess what? OMG there's no form on here!!! Know why? Ya! Zari Island has it's own sign-up/chatroom! Yup yup! So, if you wanna join this RP, please, repeat please, go there and READ, READ, and do MORE READING! Oh, it's not that much, quit complaining! I had to type it out! I know if it's a lot or not! Yeah, I WILL provide the link to the Chatroom. BEFORE YOU EVEN THINK ABOUT POSTING HERE, YOU BETTER HAVE YOUR PROFILE ACCEPTED IN THE SIGN-UP/CHATROOM! I know, I sound strict, but IT'S NOT THAT HARD! If I, a ten-year-old girl can type it up and follow it, I'll be darned if you can't follow this simple rule. You better make sure you know the rules... 'Cause 'tis three strikes your out...

Here's the link to the Chatroom. I promise, I will check to see if I have accepted you if I don't know! I wont bite your head off if I don't know... Just don't post here without getting accepted first...

Here: http://www.dragonflycave.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=42

|Punishments|

OMG?! THERE'S PUNISHMENT'S FOR BREAKING THE RULES?! Yeah... Nothing in life is that easy. THESE ARE NOT TOO STRICT! I'M TEN FOR GOODNESS SAKE!

1st time breaking rule(s): OMG! 'Tis a warning by PM! It's SO HORRIBLE! C'mon... What am I gonna do to you?!?!

2nd time: OMG! A STRICTER WARNING WITH MAYBE BIGGER WORDS! *shot* Ow... Anyways, yeah! ANOTHER stricter warning with maybe bigger words. *shot*

3rd time's the Charm!: yeah right! Now THIS is strict. If you break the rules three times... Oooo... I will PERSONALLY ask a Mod/Admin to watch your post and if you post in here, your post WILL BE DELETED! Now, you can still post in the chat, unless you're being rude in there... BUT! Hopefully no one will get this far. ^^

OK! Yeah, that third one goes far! But, you should be alright! ^^

LET US BEGIN!!!
-----------------
.::Yuki::.
"Uh... W-Where? Uh... Outside? Hmm... I wonder if my cut cut is gone..." Yuki looked down to see if the cut was gone from her han- WHAT?!, she thought. "Uh... " I MUST be dreaming... She walked over to a lake nearby. She just pounced in it. "C-COLD!" She jumped back up and scrambled to get out. Then she heard a voice... Had she heard it before?...

.::Kyo::.
"Quit being annoying.. I don't know if anyone's here, but if they are, you're embarrassing me, Poke' Girl.." Kyo said standing with one left front in front of right front paws and his back paws where lined up. He had no idea he had back paws. "Did you get taller?"

.::Yuki::.
"Speak for yourself little Eevee!" Yuki snapped back. She jumped forward in frustration. She was fed up with Kyo.

They both heard YET ANOTHER voice. They both turned with weird looks on their faces. Oh no..., they both thought.

.::Shugure::.
An Umbreon had spoken. "Will both of you GET A LIFE?!" He listened as they both snapped "No!" "Whatever. Just leave me out of it. I'll be over... hmm... there!" He went about a foot away and sat down. Both Kyo and Yuki yelled "what good does that do?!"

((Now I'm glad I named my character Sora because I've just finished listening to the 13th Naruto theme song for the first and second times. <3))
Sora shook her head. "Oof! How did I get here?" She looked at her surroundings closely. She didn't recognise anything.
"What is this?" She stood up, but was shorter than usual. "How did this happen?"
She looked down, and saw that she was orange, with brown paws and tail, and a thunderbolt. "Raichu? This is odd." She wandered over to a pond and stared at her reflection. She noticed, in addition, two Beautifly wings that were a light blue. "Pretty..." she commented, "But how did I get like this? I can't remember anything..."
((Is it okay if someone starts out near me?))

Last edited:
Kabuto awoke.

He was on his front in a VERY awkward position. His butt was sticking way up in the air and his hands were at his sides. He looked to his left. A Bastiodon.

"Hello, what's this? I might be able to catch it."

He reached down to his belt to grasp an Ultra Ball. All he felt was rock-hard skin.

Kabuto looked down. His body was black with a few blue stripes. He had tiny arms and hands with huge hips and feet. He wiggled his tail.

Wait, a tail? Kabuto was transformed into a Rampardos! He roared and stomped, crashing headfirst into a nearby tree.

Shiela yawned. "What's all the ruckus?" A Rampardos was laying down near a felled tree.

Shiela looked around. "Where's Kabuto? Argh!" She attempted a facepalm, but her arm wasn't position right.

She focused more on what she felt like... Big head, short limbs, a teensy tail... a Bastiodon?

Shiela rammed her head into a tree. It felt down, and her skull didn't even hurt. She was a Bastiodon, alright.

"Kabuto...?"

Kabuto heard someone call his name. "...Shiela?"

He looked at the Bastiodon. It was looking at him. "Are you Shiela?"

The prehistoric Pokemon nodded.

Yes! It started. :P My post.
------------
One day, 3 neighbors decided to have a sleepover after the last day of school. There was Joe, the “Freak” of the school who had a very long tongue. Johnny was the very quiet and reserved kid who sat at the back of the room during class. Finally, there was Betty, one of the nicest girls in the school. All of them were huge fans of Pokemon. Joe liked Lickilicky, as Lickilicky was a weird Pokemon in his opinion (and also shared a very long tongue with him. Johnny like Swinub, as the shy Pig Pokemon could grow up to be a big, powerful Mamoswine. Betty liked Miltank, because Miltank’s milk always healed Pokemon greatly. While sleeping at the sleepover, all coincidentally had dreams about their favorite characters. When they woke up the next morning, they found out that they had turned into their beloved little monsters, appearing in a grassy plain!
Other than that, it was a pretty normal day so far for new nicknamed Tastebuds, the Lickilicky; Moo, the Miltank; and Nub-Nub, the Swinub. (However, Nub-Nub was still pretty angry about Annie, the most popular girl in school, rejecting him when he was a human a week before.) They had just been playing their favorite game, Hide-and-Seek, in a spot in a forest they had found. Everything was going smoothly, and now they were lying down, resting and relaxing in the grassy knoll. All of a sudden, Tastebuds yelped. "OUCH!"
"What's wrong?" asked Moo.
"Yeah, why didja haveta scared me like that?" Nub-Nub whined.
"Ma thungth clampth!" said Tastebuds. He had been having tongue cramps for a while. Tastebuds still couldn't get over the negative things that would come with having such a long tongue.
"Ugh..." said Nub-Nub. "Not this again! This is the 3rd darn time since we turned into Pokemon!"
"Nub-nub!" Moo snapped. "Don't be so mean, Nub-Nub. Remember when you had a runny nose? We didn't call you Rudolph or anything then, didn't we?"
"Athialy, I thid onth," said Tastebuds. "Thahwee."
Nub-Nub got up and glared at Tastebuds, then nudged a tusk stub angrily at the teasing Lickilicky. "NOW YOU'RE JUST GETTING AT ME!" barked the usually shy and reclusive Swinub. "YOU KNOW THAT I'M ANGRY THAT ANNIE REJECTED ME!" Nub-Nub then chased after Tastebuds and fired off a few Ice Beams at him. They ran off into the woods.
"Ugh, boys..." Moo sighed. She facepalmed herself, then slowly trotted off to go break up their fight.

Last edited:
Silvia blinked. She's currently standing in a field... Or something. Last time she checked, she was in her room, thinking about... What was she thinking about again? She looked around, trying to find someone. Maybe it's a dream... Silvia thought to herself. I probably fell asleep doing my homework or something. And what was she thinking about? It must be important somehow...

Silvia took a few steps, glancing around. If this really is a dream, she can probably turn herself into a Pokemon or something. Maybe a Linoone, because she had always liked Linoones. "Linoones! That's it!" Silvia exclaimed out loud. That's what she was thinking about! She glanced down, and suddenly realized that she had claws. Like a Linoone. She glanced behind her. A tail. "Great Arceus! I am a Linoone!" Finally deciding that this is a dream, Silvia decided to walk around and explore. After all, it's only a dream.

Right?

"Rhythm... Rhythm..."

Somewhere in an open field, a Gardevoir tossed and turned. To some it would look like she was having a nightmare, but this was untrue. The Gardevoir had not been here before this. The Gardevoir had been a human before this. And it still showed in her abnormally red hair, her violet arms, and the lavender dress-like garb. Her green eyes snapped open, and she gasped.
"Where... am I? Is this some sort of trick? Darkness? Cyndra? Windfall?" she called. Completely unaware of being a Gardevoir, Zora looked around frantically for her friends and her sister, but none came about.
"Anybody...?"
----------------
In a forest not too far away from there, a Garchomp's eyes fluttered open. This Garchomp had also not been here before, instead also being a human.
"Why... why the hell am I outside?" she asked herself. She certainly felt different, but she couldn't place just why, and she didn't even notice her wings. Glancing around, she didn't recognize any of this. And then she heard a fairly close cry.
"Is this some sort of trick? Darkness? Windfall? Cyndra?" the voice, clearly a confused female asked. Darkness would know this voice anywhere, especially after the whine of "Anybody...?".
"Zora!!" she called out.
"Darkness?!" the voice of her sister answered back.
---------------
A bit further away than Darkness had been, Windfall awoke with a start.
"YES I DID KISS A GIRL AND LIKE IT SHE'S MY GIRLFRIEND NOW!!" she cried in shock. Before looking around. Where was she? Where were Darkness and Zora? They had been with her, that was for certain.

((I forgot, when Leysh is afraid or nervous, his eyes are brown.))

Leysh woke up with a start. Where was he?

"What? When? Who? Where? Wah?" He said and stood up. He opened his eyes... Wait? That didn't work. He couldn't open his eyes! Then, he noticed, he had his eyes open all the time!

But... why didn't he notice that? His vision was blurry... It wasn't easy to tell the difference between a rock and a bush with his eyes.

He felt on eyes... But his hands didn't touch a pair of eyes, but a pair of gems! They turned brown, somehow... but how?

He was a human, right... right? He looked down at himself. He was purple and brown. But humans aren't purple and brown! Was he sick?

He used his ears to find a small lake and looked at his reflection.

"Waaahh!!" He screamed. "I-I'm a S-S-S-Sableye!!"

Emmeline yawned sleepily, finally starting to wake up. She felt an itch in her ear and brought up an arm to scratch at the place her ear usually was. Once she scratched it, the Growlithe sat up in horror. Where was her ear... and why were her nails so sharp?!She looked down and saw nothing but orange fur and stubby, finger-less, clawed legs and feet. Did... did she actually become a real Growlithe?
"Why is this happening?" she muttered before she felt dizzy and lay back down.

Buzz opened and focused his large orange eyes on his surroundings. He saw that he had slept in a large tree.

"Yahhh!" He yelled as he squirmed untill the branch that he was sleeping on snapped.

He continued to yell as the ground was speeding toward him faster than a truck. All of a sudden "Sploosh!" as he fell into a small pond. Buzz quickly ran out of the pond and looked at his reflection. He saw a Yanmega with different colors than normal. He gave a wide grin and shook untill he was dry. Much like a dog would do. He knew he couldn't be dreaming because he wouldn't have felt the cold water of the pond. Buzz tried to lift off the ground but his wings where to wet to lift him up. Instead Buzz crawled over to the other side of the pond. He saw a litttle orange eyed Sableye.

"Why hello there!" Said Buzz

Last edited:
((Sora is near a pond, not a lake.))
Deciding to look around, Sora began to flap her wings. She heard lots of Taillow chirping happily, and grinned contentedly at the sound. The Raichu could tell from the Taillow and the few occasional Swellow that she was in the middle of a forest. Sora didn't mind being a Raichu; her main goal was to just enjoy life.

Blaziking opened his eyes. He was looking up at the sky.

Wait...

What the hell? Wasn't I in my room? Why am I suddenly so hungry? Why am I asking so many questions? Why is my brain hurting? How many licks does it REALLY take to get to the center of a Tootsie Pop? What's a Tootsie Pop?

Blaziking stood up and looked around. There was no civilization in sight, only a pond and hundreds of trees. My nose itches. Blaziking reached to scratch his nose. His hand was a paw.

Blaziking frantically looked around. What was wrong with him? He felt so, short and weighed down all of a sudden. He ran over to the pond and looked in. There was the reflection of a Munchlax in the water. Blaziking stood up straight and looked ahead.

There's only one reasonable thing to do at a time like this...

----------

Fuego opened his eyes. He found himself looking into the eyes of an Ariados.

"Er, hello," he said. He attempted to walk away, but realized that there was no ground beneath him. He was stuck to something. The Ariados' mouth began to water.

"There's no escape now!" the Ariados said evilly.

Wait, an Ariados? Talking? I'm understanding? Fuego looked down. His body was different. He looked back at the Ariados. He screamed. Of course, when he screamed, fire shot out of his mouth, frying the Ariados. The Ariados jumped out of the way. Fuego began struggling and, with enough force, broke free of the spider web.

He ran, and ran, and ran, and ran, and ran, and he even ran some more. A few minutes later, he was in a clearing with a pond, and a Munchlax who was running around, screaming.

((It's okay, I have a plan.))
Sora could see a few other figures down below, in the place where she had taken off. Swooping down, she waved at them. "Hiiii!!"

"Oof." Miku and Kat said while waking up. They found themselfs with paw and a tail, then they ran to a river. "We're Espeons!"

Tsuki awoken. She found herself with paws and a leafy tail, then she walked to a lake. "I-I'm a Leafeon, a strangely colored one." She said, after that, she took a drink.

((Okay, despite coming in late, I'm glad I didn't miss too much))

Kailani awoke with a horrible ringing in his ears.

What in Arceus' name...

He opened his left eye hesitantly, and it flew open in shock when he realized he was underground.

How the heck did I get here? The last thign I remember...

He shuddered.

Well, no use laying aorund in this... wherever I am. Might as well get out of here.

He raised his arm, and was shocked to see that it was dark blue, with several spikes on the side.

He opened his right eye in shock, and saw...

Intense amounts of Ground and Dragon energy... I'm underground, blue skin, bladed arms... It can't be!

I've become a Garchomp!

Blaziking, I thought your characters and one of mine (Taid the Totodile) could be friends? I mean, he's slightly insane, and you know how Totodiles can act if you've seen the anime.

Oh, and Yanmega, Leysh eyecolour is now brown since he's afraid, but whatever ^^;
---

Leysh stopped screaming when he heard another voice. On the other side of the lake was a... blurry flying insect like thing. "Huh? Who's there" he got up in a fighting position, but stopped when his eyes started hurting from the sun again.

"Ow, ow, ow, ow, ow..." The Sableye said, covering it's eyes with it's hands.

"Who are you?" Sora asked the two Pokémon. One was a Munchlax, the other was some kind of Fire-type that she had never seen before.

"Alright, then, Allison! I'll get--you?" Kelli looked around. She was no longer in the hallways of her private school, but on an island! Whoa. Way better than school! But how'd I get here? Kelli tried to look around the island, but tripped over something. "Wha! A...tail?! Wait, we studied a Pokemon with this tail... Glaceon! But aren't Glaceon light blue and normal blue? I'm pink and white instead. Cool! Where are Zaria and Vysi? Could that be them?" Kelli stared at the Vulpix and Umbreon near her that were different colors, too. "Hmm..."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Go on, Kelli! Put that spoiled princess in her place! Go, go, g- ow!" Vysi fell flat on her face while trying to stand and cheer. "Hey, first I was watching Kelli put a smackdown on Allison, now I'm on a beautiful island without anyone with me...Or so I think..." Vysi ran in circles and got very dizzy. She noticed that she could only run with four...paws?! "Paws?! What? 6 tails... I'm a VULPIX!!! But I'm pink and white, not red and brown. Hey, that Glaceon seems familiar somehow. Those eyes... Kelli?!"
"Kelli, stop fighting this...instant?" What the..? I was at school, now I'm at an island. A beautiful, I might add. Did we take a field trip or somethin'? Alright then. She laid back and put her arms under her head. But her arms were shorter, and dark purple instead of the normal tan they usally were. I must be in a dream or somethin'... Zaria found red rings on her arms and legs, her ears, and her newly grown tail. She bit herself. "OWW!" Well, at least I know it isn't a dream... Wait. "Vysi? kelli? Is that you?" A Vulpix and a Glaceon ran over to her. "Zaria? You're an Umbreon!" Kelli exclamied. "And you're a Glaceon, and I'm guessing this Vulpix is Vysi?" Vysi nodded. "Weirdist school day ever." Zaria said. "Oh, I think this is going to last longer than a school day, Zar." "That's what I'm afraid of."

Darkness took off like a missile toward the voice of her sister, only to be stopped by the image of a Gardevoir with similar features to her.
"Z-Zora...?"
The red-headed Gardevoir twisted around and gasped. She was staring at a Garchomp.
"It can't be... Darkness?! You're a Garchomp! What happened?!"
"Garchomp...?" Darkness asked. She hadn't bothered to look at herself, and when she did look down she screamed.
"I'M A POKEMON!!! WHAT THE HELL!!"
"I don't know Darkness, I don't know. But if you're a Garchomp..." Zora too looked down and gasped.
"A Gardevoir...how?"
---------------------
Windfall looked up at Darkness's shout and moved toward the noise. It was unmistakably her voice. But something was off, that being the fact that she couldn't feel her arms or legs.

As Tastebuds and Nub-Nub ran on through the forest, Moo the Miltank was getting worried. They were going in really deep into the woods. She tried to call out to Tastebuds and Nub-Nub.
"TASTEBUDS! *pants* NUB-NUB!" the Miltank came to a complete stop as Tastebuds and Nub-Nub went out of sight. They were too fast for Moo. She had to give up, otherwise she might have fainted.
"Stupid boys," Moo muttered. "Always fighting." Moo decided to venture on backwards into the plains, and decide to pick up some berries in the bushes while she was at it.
---------------------
"I'M GOING TO GET YOU!" shouted Nub-Nub.
"Naht in a thillithion yeaths!" replied Tastebuds, still tongue tied.
As they chased on, with Nub-Nub scooting faster than he had scooted ever before, but he was barely keeping up. Tastebuds was still ahead of Nub-Nub, but he was extremely tired and took short breaks every once in a while. As they chased on, they encountered a hill.
"Wha the!?"
"AHHHHHHHHHHHHH!"
Tastebuds had been running too fast, accidentally using its Rollout down the hill. At the same time, Nub-Nub tripped over a stone, flinging him up and making the tiny Swinub be in the Rollout of the Lickilicky. As they rolled down rapidly, both could see flashes of blue. It was obvious now that they were on a flat surface now too. Quickly descending, Tastebuds noticed that they were about to splash into a lake.
"Use Ice Beam!" it said to Nub-Nub.
"Why?"
"JUST DO IT!"
Nub-Nub followed Tastebuds' orders and kept a continuous stream of ice coming out of his mouth. It went over the lake, making a little bridge for them to cross. Tastebuds was now seeing flashes of orange, teal, and red. The continuous flow of ice from the Swinub's mouth was getting smaller now; he had run out of energy. They were launched from the ice, and crashed on something. Luckily, they weren't on the lake anymore, as looking around there was a field.
"Hey! My tongue isn't tied anymore!" said Tastebuds suddenly.
"Uuugh.... What happened?" Nub-Nub said groggily.
Looking down, the two had landed on the flashes of color Tastebuds had seen before. He identified them a Cyndaquil, a Raichu, and a Munchlax.
"Whoops..." Tastebuds remarked.

Back
Top Bottom