• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Which of these titles sounds most appealing?

o_o

• Nazi Halo

Votes: 9 14.3%
  • Rabbiteen

Votes: 5 7.9%
  • Strawberry Gashes

Votes: 11 17.5%
  • Witch Hunt

Votes: 2 3.2%
  • Cinnamon Spider

Votes: 24 38.1%
  • Underjoyed

Votes: 12 19.0%

• Total voters

Furretsu

World of Glass
Just... wondering.

You don't need to know the song - just vote based on which title sounds most appealing to you. And if you do by some chance know these songs, don't vote based on them.

Underjoyed. Because I am. And that's because you (kinda) used my user name as a question. :P jk.

Strawberry Gashes, but only because it makes me think of Raspberry Heaven, the Azumanga Daioh closing theme X3

Strawberry gashes, I'm coming back to you~

My mom makes these cupcake-things with cinnamon sticks stuck into the sides and red-hots on top and calls them Cinnamon Ladybugs. So I choose Cinnamon Spiders, since they probably trap cinnamon ladybugs in their cinnamon webs and wrap them in cinnamon silk. Mmmmm... My mouth is watering...

Cinnamon Spider.

I like cinnamon and spiders.

Also, Witch Hunt because I like halloween >:3

Cinnamon Spider~

Aww, loads of people have picked that one. XD Next would be... Witch Hunt and probably Nazi Halo after that. I don't like Rabbiteen or Strawberry Gashes much.

*knows absolutely none of these songs*

Back
Top Bottom