• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Earthbound/Mother Fanclub

Ambipom

Stangers are just friends you've never met~
Because we needed this. It's one of the best series ever, and a fair amount of people like this game. I'm suprised there hasn't been one of thse before.

Members:
Ambipom
Alxprit
IcySapphire

Yay for Earthbound!

I am terrible at making these intro things.

Last edited:
You didn't expect me, right? Naw, you did expect me.

I love the MOTHER series so much, I attempted (and completed) a solo challenge in MOTHER3. You may applaud now.

Or not. Really, it's not that big a deal. Anyway, I'm here.

Awesome, I guess you guys are accepted.

Or whatever, I suck at making clubs.

Question: If there was another Mother/Earthbound character in Brawl, who do you think it would be?

Masked Man ftw.

I have always voted Kumatora. We need Girls and she has just the personality for brawling.

JOIN JOIN JOIN JOIN

the mother series is so awesome. i currently only own mother3, and i've only played eb on an emulator and i've kinda never played mother, but i'm trying to save up for an eb cart now that i have a snes.
my favorite character from eb is a tie between ness and jeff (leaning a little more towards jeff though), and my favorite in mother3 is duster, then lucas.

and uh, for brawl? giegue, masked man, or flint. or jeff

Accepted!

Alxprit: Kumatora would be a good choice too.

Abufi: I'm not sure how Gigue would work. Flint would be cool, and Jeff- He should also be in, I have a moveset for him somewhere.

hello!
i am joining :D
i've played earthbound and a little part of mother (i sucked at it though)
i'm just waiting for the mother3 patch atm

also masked man for sbb4 >:0

Accepted.

What's your favorite song from Earthbound? I like Pokey Means Business, and Deep Darkness is cool too.

From the second game... "Smiles and Tears", definately.
Up there are "Your Name, Please" and "Franky."

The original Eight Melodies by far!

Take a melody,
Simple as can be;
Give it some words, and
Sweet harmony
Raise your voices!
All day long now, love grows strong now
Sing a melody of
Love, oh love...

eh, i like a bunch of them. but i guess my absolute favorites are the hippie theme, pokey means business, good friends/bad friends, battle against a weird opponent, battle against an unsettling opponent, and the music playing when you first go outside and pokey's bothering the cops.

I'd like to join. The MOTHER/Earthbound series has got to be my favorite retro RPG to play. I have a SNES and every once and awhile I'll hook it up and play EarthBound as well as play the fan translation version of MOTHER 3 on my computer. MOTHER 3's soundtrack really amazed me as well as the one for EarthBound. I haven't played MOTHER/EarthBound 0 yet because I can't find a lagite site to get it's ROM from thats in english, I've seen millions of videos of it though so hopefully I'll get to play it some day so I can say that I've played and beaten all the MOTHER/EarthBound games. I also did a fan fic with MOTHER 3 back on this one forum I used to go to, I still have the story saved and I'm willing to continue it if y'all would want to read it since we're all EB fans here. Let me know :3

Join please kay thanks.

I've played and beaten Mother 3. I almost got Earthbound at one point, but I couldn't afford Earthbound and food at the same time. I adore these games... I really like Smiles and Tears, the original Eight Melodies, Theme of Love, and 16 Melodies. I'm so unoriginal.

Back
Top Bottom