• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Fire Emblem Fan club

Lupine Volt

My name is...
Well, I decided to make this club. Fire Emblem is one of Nintendos best series, with great characters, storylines, and such. Now, there's a place to discuss favorites, least favorites, and such, in terms of games, characters, classes...Your choice

Members:

Animorph
Reventhas
Coughsalot
turbler
Saiku
Dewgoneru

Last edited:
Both of you have been added to the members list...now, we need discussion. Our suggested topics are...

Lucius-Wait, that's a dude?
Ilyana- Adorable garbage disposal
Fire Emblem DS- Sacrifices so soon?
and, of course, any fan art or funny things anyone finds online.

Fan art, eh...? Well, I have some mugs... they aren't especially good ones, but...
ReventhasSildervas.gif

A mug for an RP character, I made recently.

From my PoD experience(I can't play RD...), Soren is better... so I never had a reason to use Ilyana. I would've used her... but I didn't need any more than one magic user(two actually, counting Rhys). For Lucius... his name is a good indicator, though I'm not sure what I though at first(that's been awhile).

Personally, I make room for both of them in my teams. Ike, Soren, Ilyana, Mia, Zihark, Nephenee, Rolf, Oscar, Boyd, Mist, Rhys, Marcia, Leth and Jill usually make up my team.

As for Lucius...well, my first thoughts were that Colette from Tales of Symphonia had snuck into the game...It doesn't help when you look at his official artwork. Seriously They could be related.

Last edited:
I used... Ike, Soren, Rhys and Jill for most of my last play, while Stefan defended the rest of my team while they sat around for support conversations, and Reyson flew around making things easier. I think I used Mia and Astrid for awhile, but they eventually became benchwarmers.

Lyn! How? I thought you got married to Eliwood himself! Did he lose his memory? Is that why you're mad? Tell me!!! D:

Personally, I make room for both of them in my teams. Ike, Soren, Ilyana, Mia, Zihark, Nephenee, Rolf, Oscar, Boyd, Mist, Rhys, Marcia, Leth and Jill usually make up my team.
YOU DON"T USE SHINON!!! HEATHEN! My shinon hasn't taken damage since I've gotten him and he can kill anything with iron bow 80 % of the time and killer 100% of the time. But seriously, why no Shinon... He's awesome!
Oh and I can't wait for FE11, It's AWESOMER!:grin::grin::grin:

Well, considering that Shinon falls behind a well trained Rolf for storyline reasons, I never really used him. That, and he's a jerk. *Path of Radiance Wise*

Radiant Dawn Wise, I use him. In Radiant Dawn, it's understandably harder to keep my dream team together...with the entire "And now for something completely different" every few chapters.

Ah, Marth...beloved by American Yaoi fangirls everywhere...

I can't wait to finally get my hands on legitimate backstory for Marth. All I know is that he has an older sister, he's a prince, and his kingdom...well, you can guess.

Hey Animorph 2 things:
1: the RPG is re-dead
2: in RD level1-3 can you recruit kurth(naga) 'cause I know it's him behind that cloak and he'd be a great addition!

curses! I wanted to get him early... ah well oh and I'm on my 2nd playthrough of RD cause it's too addictive... lol:grin:

Back
Top Bottom