• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

iPod and Swim Team

Erindor the Espeon

How do you do? Pleased to meet you. I'm Erindor.
Right then. I'm going to get my first iPod (I know, I'm deprived) pretty soon. I got 100 dollars of spending money because I got my Eagle in BSA. My mom is willing to pay the rest of an 80GB Video Classic iPod because I'm being forced to go to this swim team thing. I had half a mind to put this in the Coughing Cupboard.

The swim team is three hours right after school, 6 days a week. My mom said I can miss one day because it's my first year. But still, does she seriously think I'm going to want to do my homework getting back from that? I don't want to even with the time I have now!

But eh. I'm getting an iPod, so who cares?

The only trouble is I watch more videos than I listen to songs, and it's hard to find the ones I want. Is there anywhere to go other than google?

I tried the Videora iPod converter, but it says that the movies I'm trying download on YouTube are 'Forbidden.' Anyone know what's wrong?

You think your deprived? Our school doesn't even have a swim team. =((((

what is this Ipod thing of which you speak??

LUL

No, I'm deprived because I just got DSL (a couple months ago), don't have a cell phone, don't have cable or satellite, don't have a DS, don't have an iPod, don't have any gaming system whatsoever (No nintendo, no xBox, no Playstation). All I have is my Gamboy SP, with hardly any games, and a computer with no internet access. My dad put up a filter preventing me from going online, and the only way I can is with my Laptop which he wants to put a filter on.

So, in conclusion, I am deprived.

Oh, and my school doesn't either. I have to go to the High School swim team.

People play Lacrosse? Really?

Anyway, congrats on the iPod! :3 Also swimming is good for you! I mean I hate it, but I used to get dragged all the time. You get used to it. xD;

Well, I did the summer thing, but it's different when you have school as well...

The iPod might make it bearable.

No, I'm deprived because I just got DSL (a couple months ago), don't have a cell phone, don't have cable or satellite, don't have a DS, don't have an iPod, don't have any gaming system whatsoever (No nintendo, no xBox, no Playstation). All I have is my Gamboy SP, with hardly any games, and a computer with no internet access. My dad put up a filter preventing me from going online, and the only way I can is with my Laptop which he wants to put a filter on.

So, in conclusion, I am deprived.

Oh, and my school doesn't either. I have to go to the High School swim team.
Deprived? Only if I am, too. Maybe more.
-No DSL
-No cell phone
-No cable or sattelite
+I do have a DS, but it's the family's and I never get to use it.
-I don't have an ipod, but I do have a really crappy MP3. But I don't have any headphones I can use, so it doesn't really count.
+I do have internet
-I don't have even 1 pet of any kind, not even a rock
-I don't have a dishwasher (that runs)

Plus, I don't have a membership to any kind of pool or anything, just the school gym. Yay, a basketball court is just what I wanted. [NOT!!!!!]

Still feel deprived?
I don't.

Back
Top Bottom