• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Swampert forum

Ken #1

Swampert
> clike on the swampert it will take you to the site.
The forum is just getting up but it has somethings on there and they are waiting for people to fill them. Like it has breeders and gyms. I am also looking for people to help aka modertours for my site. I am kind of new at this thing and it would help if i had someone that could tell me what would make my forum better. After i get gyms filled up there will be E4 or depending on how strong of a trainer you are you might get put right into E4. ty for reading this post have fun

Last edited:
oh sorry if i don't amuze you it's not my fault im just getting started. You should be more nicer how bout you help me not make it boring.

Last edited:
I haven't looked at your forum yet, but if it's anything like you post, then you need to improve on 3 things to start:

-Grammar
-Spelling
-Punctuation

EDIT: yep. and I find your... post-indication icons? a bit too large. But that's just me.

The gigantic swampert icons need to be replaced with something a bit... smaller. Maybe overworld sprites?

The color scheme doesn't look very appealing. You need to work on your grammar. That's pretty much all I have to say.

Oh, and
We do not allow the advertising of any other sites on Chimchar forums
At least change stuff up around a bit after copying it from some other forum.

wow you guys are fu**ing mean and are realy getting on my nerve so umm if you don't have nothing nice to say don't say it at all
ty

well ty *cough*slut*cough* sorry i think im comeing down with something

now........can someone realy tell me what can i do to better my site with no smart remarks?

Last edited by a moderator:
You guys act like this is an test and you must spell everything correct. I'll mess up on any word i want like the word lke or maybe I'll mess up on umm the word wrd or hi ih. what is that doing to you guys dose it realy bother you like that? Is it going to kill me or you?

Last edited:
well sorry everyone is not perfect and all i asked was for a couple new people on my forum and a little help fixing it up. But you guys/girls want to come out of no where an start picking on me. I mean why can't you help instead of makeing thing worst. Ty for what you said but did you have to say it so mean? why not just say well your pics can be a little smaller or something like that?

Nobody wants to join your forum if they can't fucking understand a thing you're saying.

You don't care? That's fantastic. Have fun with your empty forum. I'm not talking out of my ass, you know.
Read through this thread. Especially this:
Eevee said:
You can't spell.
"But this isn't English class!" Yeah, well, shut up; I don't care. You went to English class to learn English, so bloody well use it. The rules you learn in math class still apply outside it, too. It's not the responsibility of the rest of the literate world to decode what the hell you're trying to say. You are presenting a work to the rest of us; either put in some effort to do it right, or don't bother.

lol......i like that post but realy if you think i spell bad there is people that spell way worst then me and when i say way worst i mean it. The only reason i would spell wrong would be becaue the two letters are close and i mad a misstake and hit or maybe it is an double letter and i thought i hit twice but i didn't i mean im not writing with a pincle and paper. lol you guys/girls need to stop being so uptight :P

the funny thing is that you yell at us for "picking on you" yet we're just giving you pointers and you're the one yelling "fuck you" and "slut". How mature.

And yeah, there are people who spell worse (namely kindergarten students and those who put no effort whatsoever in their dialogue). Doesn't give you an excuse not to at least try. Can you actually spell better, or are you just being lazy and using chatspeak to save time?

Back
Top Bottom