• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Default Font Hack?

Should the default font hack be reinstalled?

• Total voters

KMew

I remember at one point in the old forums, there was a hack where you could make every pots a single colour. Is there anyone else who wants this back?

Do you mean for your display personally (i.e., you view everyone's posts in the designated font but it doesn't change what they see) or just change the everyone sees your posts by default (which is what I think was there before)? Because, while I personally don't care unless people are posting in some annoying, eye-hurting color like bright red, no one seems to like reading posts typed in a different font.

Basically, I don't care either way but I'm not sure the suggestion will go over well. Now, if it were a hack that just changed fonts for your eyes only, that would be okay.

Do you even realise how many member's posts will suddenly become bright eye hurting colours and will be some silly looking font? Not to mention the fact that some posts you would need a magnifying glass for.

o.O Can't you be a delicate and unique snowflake with your avatar & sig?

Um, I don't think you guys are getting the point. The default font hack made just the posts you see one colour. So like, you could make everything Blue Verdana if you want. I guess I didn't make this clear enough, but yeah.

...no, it didn't. And I know that because I made it myself. It had an option that allowed people to see all posts without the default BBCode, but if you had it on, you'd see everyone's posts in their colors. And this is a bad idea on any forum with multiple skins. I'm not sure what I was on when I made it.

Back
Top Bottom