• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Suggestions My Scratch Sprites (please criticize, I want to get better!)

Andalite191

Heh... pants...
Well... Here they are (If you feel sick when you look at them, just tell me!)

Dairont.png
Dairont
Rusanty.png
Rusanty
solareon.png
Solareon
Inferneko.png
Inferneko
pumpsych.png
Pumpsych

Last edited:
Well... Here they are (If you feel sick when you look at them, just tell me!)

Dairont.png
Dairont
Rusanty.png
Rusanty

Pretty good! You're definitely better than me!
However:
1. Dairont is too big to be an actual sprite.
2. The Rusanty sprite looks a bit cluttered with all the electric... spark... things(that's what they are, right?) everywhere.

Otherwise, good!

^It isn't scratch. The body seems to be Umbreon's and the tail looks like Flareon's. Don't say things are scratch if they aren't. Now...the ear on the right has no shading and is just blank. I don't get why there is yello on some parts for some reason. The eyes look rectanglar but if you wanted them that way then fine. Thats all from me~

Back
Top Bottom