• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Nessie?

Is Nessie Real?

• Yes

Votes: 1 4.5%
  • Maybe

Votes: 14 63.6%
  • Absolutely not! *Dumbag*

Votes: 7 31.8%

• Total voters
Nessie does not exist and is merely a tourist attraction to drag stupid people up to Loch Lomond to get soaked so the natives can have some lulz.

B-b-but I like Loch Lomond. It's beautiful.

I'm sceptical about Nessie, so I chose 'maybe'. But the thing in that video looks more like a water snake of some sort.

That video was definitely not proof. I think that there are countless creatures that haven't been discovered bu humans yet, but the whole "Nessie" thing seems pretty bogus. If it really were in a lake, we would've discovered it by now.

I said no. Because I bet people have searched the whole loch trying to find, and failed. So no, these people are trying to get you excited. Yeah, it's most likely a water snake of some sort.

B-b-but I like Loch Lomond. It's beautiful.

I'm sceptical about Nessie, so I chose 'maybe'. But the thing in that video looks more like a water snake of some sort.

Only when it's not raining.
Which, gasp, is a lot of the time!
Then it gets all muddy and squidgy and gross and wtf why do people even come here on holidays old things suck.

Nessie could be real. I can't check the video. For some reason, my comp is being crap and causing me to only be able to view 2 seconds of ANY video clips

Anyways, if Nessie is real, it can't feed on fish. I heard that Lock Lomond (never knew that was the name of the lake it lives in) has practically no (known) marine life to speak of

Nessie could be real. I can't check the video. For some reason, my comp is being crap and causing me to only be able to view 2 seconds of ANY video clips

Anyways, if Nessie is real, it can't feed on fish. I heard that Lock Lomond (never knew that was the name of the lake it lives in) has practically no (known) marine life to speak of

IT IS NOT A LAKE.

IT
IS
A
LOCH.

(it's also Loch Ness, although I just made that mistake so no shouting there)

'Loch'.

Lochs are in Scotland. We're so cool we have our own name for things.

... I think that's a jellyfish. I mean, it has these long tentacle-things, and it has this large blob that can be the head.

Nessie is a jellyfish?

There's no way a large creature such as Nessie can live in Loch Lomond, because there isn't enough food to sustain it.

Maybe somewhere in an ocean, but not in Scotland. D: Still a pretty place though. And delicious garlic bread!

There's no way a large creature such as Nessie can live in Loch Lomond, because there isn't enough food to sustain it.

Maybe somewhere in an ocean, but not in Scotland. D: Still a pretty place though. And delicious garlic bread!

If it does exist, then it would have to feed on land animals. If that is the case, it could get away with not being caught by being nocturnal, fast, and smaller than depicted

ffffff I JUST CORRECTED MYSELF
IT'S Loch Ness ;~;

Back
Top Bottom