• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Interactive Adoptables

Diz

Overdosing on placebos
So, First things first. Those of you with Modly powers, If my feeble thread is misplaced, Please, Move it to where it is meant to be.

Second, I am toying with an Idea for some adoptables. you'd have an egg, and you could get stuff, like incubators to help them hatch faster. and then after they hatch, you could get like food, to help them grow, and then buy somehow paints to change their colors, and clothing.

My question to you guys is how would I be able to do this and if you think its a good idea.

Re: Idea/Question

Sounds allllmost like every single virtual petsite that's out there. D: And while it is gratifying to have your stuff in people's sigs, you'd better make sure that they're, like, 1 pixel tall at most because pet things are annoying. As heck.

But if you just want to make hatching eggs, then freewebs (or any other free website host really) is your man. |D You could also do all those other things if you were willing to do them by hand.

I do want hatching eggs, (like dragon cave) but I want to take it a little further, you could get weapons, and armor, and then the image would change. (and I also already have a website-Ditto's Docks-Link in my sig)

I know, that's why I'm here asking for help, not already doing it.

Good tag, whoever did that!

Ahh, I'll probably not have the paints and clothes, but the food would actually bring about a change in the adoptable.

Sounds allllmost like every single virtual petsite that's out there. D: And while it is gratifying to have your stuff in people's sigs, you'd better make sure that they're, like, 1 pixel tall at most because pet things are annoying. As heck.

Exactly. But really though, as long as it's just like Dragoncave, where you just have to click the eggs, it should b fine. Although what Involuntary Twitch said is true though. It does sound like almost every single virtual pet site that's out there. Which is not good at all...

That's basically www.neopets.com .

What cheesecake said. Dressing up pets, paint to change colors, and feeding your pets are all old school ideas now. So there really isn't much you can get out of this.

Why do people assume that I have NOTHING BETTER TO DO WITH MY LIFE than change your crap thread titles?

Back
Top Bottom