• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Are threads that get the same thing boring?

Are repeated things in a thread as said below boring to you?

• Yes

Votes: 8 36.4%
  • No

Votes: 1 4.5%
  • Depends

Votes: 13 59.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Cyndaquil

Flare up your ideas, be careful not to burn them~
Are threads in which people all agree on the same stuff, say the same things and vote the exact same thing boring? I try to be careful with the word boring because I believe most things are interesting enough but I do think that there are somethings that are just unneccesary in some threads especially when people all tell you the same things. But my question is what do you think?

I'll make a note to make a pointless off-topic comment in every thread I read. ?_?

Every time I look at the title of this thread, I somehow read 'Are art threads boring?'

Anyway, I don't really care, seeing as in most cases it's in a different context.

Every time I look at the title of this thread, I somehow read 'Are art threads boring?'

What the.... I thought it was only because I hit my head today getting out of bed...

Are you my twin? @.@

Ahem. Anyway, this thread is sort of starting to become "boring" like what you were saying. More or less, everyone is agreeing with each other about how it's not boring. Which is, supposively, "boring".

I think it really depends. I mean, if everyone just posted something like "yeah, I agree," then of course the thread would be boring. But if people come up with random arguments and blab on about the [insert adj. here]-ness of [insert topic here], then it can turn out to be quite interesting.

So. It depends. Yeah...

My head just asploded. Seriously. Reading all of these comments about how things aren't boring, then realizing they are saying the same thing, and now I myself is posting the same thing. Wow.

I posted no. I wish I could claim that it was because I wanted to be different, but I still like reading on the debate forum. I don't like posting there as much, though.

Is this some sort of joke?

Back
Top Bottom