• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Dejavu?

Cyndaquil

Flare up your ideas, be careful not to burn them~
I think I've had this sort of dejavu once but I'm not really sure I just knew that something was going to happen and out of more than 450 the one I picked was correct also I predicted the last one. Its happened more than once before and I know when its happening I just think it might be luck but I don't know..... I wonder when I will get one that cyndaquil will rule the world....

Déjà vu is when you feel like you've experienced something before when you actually haven't. If you can predict the future, you have Extrasensory Perception.

Déjà vu is when you feel like you've experienced something before when you actually haven't. If you can predict the future, you have Extrasensory Perception.

Oh. I still think that its really wierd it is like I see it happening in my mind then it happens.

I have extreme deja vu. Well I used to, anyway. Now I get deja vu every once in a while. My friends have never experienced nor even heard of it, so they think I'm crazy.
Am I? :freaked:

On the internet, everyone and their dog is psychic. (Along with being bisexual and having Asperger's.)

You're all being deceived. Deja vu is really a glitch in the Matrix
You're all being deceived. Deja vu is really a glitch in the Matrix
Deja vu is really a glitch in the Matrix
Deja vu is really a glitch in the Matrixtrixtrixtrix deceived. Dejajareally is a You're al- dedede glitchin themMatguohij010101001010101001010101010010
101010101010010100010101011100101..................................................

*THIS IS AN ATTEMPTED HACK. USER PROFILE HAS BEEN TERMINATED. MATRIX IS NOT TO BE BELIEVED.*
-MOD agentsmith

Oh, this stuff. Hmm. Well, let's see. I can kinda do predict-the-future-ish stuff, but it's always vague. I just often know when something bad is about to happen. And something I don't like at all usually happens within an hour. And I feel Déjà vu when that happens. Oh, and ... um ... I feel it whenever I visit my relatives...you don't wanna know.

Hah, I experience déjà vu frequently. I'm used to it, really. And, I mean, you can "feel" that it's just all in your head, since you have this "weird" feeling.

I can't say I can predict the future, though -_- Actually, I've noticed that whenever I'm thinking about something that's going to happen, you know, thinking about a special event and how it's going to unfold, I'm (almost) always wrong. Therefore, lately, I've been trying to think of all bad things that could happen XD None of them did! :D I'm like, anti-clairvoyant. Or even anti-controlling the future o_o

Well, one morning I was thinking "We haven't had a fire drill at school in a while..." And then that day at school, it just so happened that we did XD
I do get Deja Vu-ish feelings sometimes...like it feels like I've been there before, or I did it before, but it was in a dream...

Haha. I remember this one time, I was waiting for my friend at school. Then, this boy walks past, then his identical twin walks past a few seconds later. The creepy thing is that a third twin then walks past. They're not triplets, so it must have been deja vu. xD

I get it occasionally. Like, right before I actually drop off to sleep, I'll get small dreams that don't make much sense, but then they'll actually happen in real life. I don't usually remember them until they happen.

It's usually something like I'm saying hi to a particular person or I'm walking somewhere. Nothing insightful. (:

Back
Top Bottom