• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

The Shop of Sprites

Fujiwara Yaminichi

over uses smilies waaay to much. XD
You are walking the streets of the internet, when a shop catches your eye. It has a rainbow roof, a flashing neon sign titled, "The Shop of Sprites," and a large window displaying the latest sprite made.
As you walk towards it, a girl walks out with a funny looking Pachirisu/Eevee splice in her arms. You notice that the sprite on the window has changed to the girl's Pacheevee.
As you walk in, you see a tall pale girl working on something on a computer. When she looks up to see you, you think she's American, but as she talks, you realize that she has an Asian accent. "Hello, my name is Fujiwara Yaminichi. How may I help you?"

The_Shop_of_Sprites4949180862-iaza.gif

I can do anything. Just ask and get your sprites in at most a day. I'll only be on on the weekends, so if requests are closed, chances are I'm not on. So only request when requests are open, and guess what? No waiting list! So request like there's no tomorrow! X3​

Last edited:
Coming right up! I'm still working on the Buneary, just so you know. ;3.

Edit: I have an ear done! XD
Anyway, here's the Teditty!
Teditty7585274486-iaza.gif

Last edited:
It's adorable! Thank you!

I also think the Buneary's pretty good. ^^

Scratch...A Cat!And put pumpkins on it(you know,a pattern!hey,I just went to Build-a-Bear and got a cat with pumpkins on it!) If that's too hard,just scratch the cat and color it randomly ^.^

*cuddles the kitty*
Now scratch a dog!With hearts if you can,if not,again randomly colored!

Could you somehow do a pixel over of THIS(just the dog, not the whole picture):
nubule4ip0.jpg

And make it avatar sized?
I will be forever in your debt if you can do this.

I have a good pic I want to be an avvie,but Imageshack won't do it,and Photobucket won't work now that I've finally found out how to use it!

Thanks for my heart puppy!You should add shading,like I am currently doing to the cat XD

Scratch...A bird!And color it randomly,please!

Back
Top Bottom