• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

When do you think of ideas for threads?

Cyndaquil

Flare up your ideas, be careful not to burn them~
I just have all of these ideas that I get for a good thread(But of course none of them have been very good), especially when I wake up in the morning and when I wonder what other people think but of course everybody says the exact same thing and makes them horrible. I'm just looking to see if anybody actually thinks outside of the box not in the convining box that everybody else is stuck in. I think that hardly anyone will read this but of course some person will want to prove me wrong. It seems mostly with the things I wonder there is nothing that is truely original mostly only stuff copied off of other people. So if you can actually get people to think outside of the convining box good for you. Think about this:Say I say to not post in this forum there is going to be someone posting because I said not to. I'm not asking for say people to come up with a new color you wouldn't be able to imagine it all I'm asking for is not the same stuff. I more want people who veer from the average opinion to post in this thread. Sorry Had to rant.

Well, most people here have pretty unconventional opinions except in cases where it's either not really possible or kind of stupid to be unconventional.

How does the thread title relate to thinking unlike the masses? Which I do. And I tend to think of thread ideas when I'm not near a computer.

Addressing one aspect of your mess of a post, there will always be someone who insists a = b just because you say it doesn't.

I just have all of these ideas that I get for a good thread(But of course none of them have been very good),
then how is it a good idea
especially when I wake up in the morning and when I wonder what other people think but of course everybody says the exact same thing and makes them horrible.
agreement = bad now? what?
I'm just looking to see if anybody actually thinks outside of the box not in the convining box that everybody else is stuck in.
other than that I have no idea what you mean by 'convining'

thinking outside of the box is good except when being unconventional is stupid. thinking outside of the box also means that one should realize when they are being stupid.
I think that hardly anyone will read this but of course some person will want to prove me wrong.
Is that supposed to be a challenge?
It seems mostly with the things I wonder there is nothing that is truely original mostly only stuff copied off of other people.
originality is taking old ideas in a different way
So if you can actually get people to think outside of the convining box good for you.
would help if I knew what you were trying to say :(
Think about this:Say I say to not post in this forum there is going to be someone posting because I said not to.
people are contrary. why are you surprised?
I more want people who veer from the average opinion to post in this thread.
... o... kay?

@skoots - I think 'convining' is a mispelling/typo of 'confining'.

Back
Top Bottom