• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Rocketman Research Adoptables (New! H-TEWOH Cyber Egg!)

Re: RM's Adoptables! [I NEED SPRITERS]

Y'know, if you want to make adoptables, you should probably do the spriting yourself. Just a suggestion.

Oh

Also, I like how the egg names are anagrams of Pokemon names -_-

Anagrams? i never noticed. What are the anagrams? only LILDREEB was intentional (beedrill).oh and i SUCK at scratch spriting, the most i can do is eggs.

Then, maybe you shouldn't be making adoptables? It's kinda pointless :/

The line on the egg needs to be rounded, and it needs heavier shading.

GAMYNEGA = Yanmega.

And yes, the eggs do need considerably more shading.

ill add heavier shading today, but right now i gotta go to school

EDIT: ok im back, ive added shadows to the eggs. i tried to do heavier shading, but alas, no avail.

Last edited:
Re: RM's Adoptables! NEW LIMITED WADDLE DEE EGG

Just so everyone knows, I'll be helping Rocket with the research until his knowledge is sufficient to conduct it by himself. ^^

i'll take a LILDREEB if you don't mind. Question: do you have to do anything to them, like have people click them?

no. take one and ill hatch it at some point, ok? when it hatches, I'll send you a new code for the hatched egg (to avoid cache storing)

occasionally, ill have some limited eggs (like the Waddle Dee Egg) that will be available for a week or so.

the time it takes for the eggs to hatch will affect their hatched form's colouring
1-2 days: Green, 3-4 days: Blue, 5-6 days: Red, 7+ Days: Yellow

Last edited:
Re: RM's Eggdibles! [Spriters Wanted!]

Umm... I want whichever one looks coolest in the end! XD

the normal red/orange one? they all use the same sprites but different colours depending on time.

1-2 days: Green, 3-4 days: Blue, 5-6 days: Red, 7+ Days: Yellow

we can predict some eggs hatching colour although it is not that accurate. so which colour?

Also, there is a new project: PROJECT CYBER EGG.
PROJECT CYBER EGG is a lab project based on a theory that we can create eggs by modifying the DNA of an egg that can multiply, getting that egg to multiply, therefore creating a new species of egg.

Project_CYBER_EGG88065.PNG

As you can see, there is the symbol of our research facility, and a faint DNA R11 mark

Then, maybe you shouldn't be making adoptables? It's kinda pointless :/
Zulo, to be honest, i think its people like you who give people like me all the reasons there is why i cant do the things i want to.

Last edited:
Re: RM's Research Facility [PROJECT CYBER EGG]

I LIKE BLUE,PLEASE!!!

Ahem, as long as it's light blue XD
if not,I'll take green as long as it's minty green XDD
If not, I'll take red

And Cyber Eggs look kool. Could I be the tester person?

Re: RM's Research Facility [PROJECT CYBER EGG]

Sure.test them. but i wouldn't be surprised if they didn't hatch. or come out as a puff of dust XD.

oh and by the way, i know your waddle dees aren't blue, but what you get is what you get i guess, the randomiser decides everything.

Last edited:

Zulo, to be honest, i think its people like you who give people like me all the reasons there is why i cant do the things i want to.

No, there are just too many adoptable threads up right now, like contests and armies in the past. They are likely to all be closed down because of this.

Besides, it's kinda like setting up a sprite shop and have someone else make the sprites, in my opinion :\

No offense intended.

Back
Top Bottom