• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

What's your favourite Regi?

Which Regi's are your favourite?

• Regirock

Votes: 1 2.9%
  • Regice

Votes: 8 22.9%
  • Registeel

Votes: 5 14.3%
  • Regigigas

Votes: 1 2.9%
  • Love all of them!

Votes: 3 8.6%
  • Don't like them at all

Votes: 12 34.3%
  • I like them, but the moves are rubbish

Votes: 5 14.3%

• Total voters

alonsyalonso

Will be leaving soon. Bye!!!
Hey personally I love all of the Regi's Regice, Registeel, Regirock and even Regigigas. So just say whether you like the Regi's, what you think of them, pictures or just how cool they are!

Re: The Regi Palace

I love them. I don't know why, other than that I also like the whole 'golem' concept. Also, how enigmatic they were in RSE, especially before I knew what they were or how to get them (just saw them on a poster that I'm still looking for).

I just wish they learned their good moves (Stone Edge, Ice Beam, Iron Head) at lower levels because I'm lazy.

But yeah I love them, that's half the reason I like the lucario movie.

I love them. I don't know why, other than that I also like the whole 'golem' concept. Also, how enigmatic they were in RSE, especially before I knew what they were or how to get them (just saw them on a poster that I'm still looking for).

I just wish they learned their good moves (Stone Edge, Ice Beam, Iron Head) at lower levels because I'm lazy.

But yeah I love them, that's half the reason I like the lucario movie.

I so agree

In the games and pics Regice was always my favourite, then registeel then regigigas and lastly regirock. Lucario movie actually made regirock look and sound really cool

Regirock has always been my favourite. I can't explain why.

Lucario movie actually made regirock look and sound really cool
Now that makes me want to watch the movie even more. D:

Regis are... Alright to me. Before I knew the likes of Serebii and other internet Pokemon guides, I just heard from friends how to get Regis, and I got all of them myself except for Regice, which my friend got for me. Little did I know that they had horrible attacks.

They have awesome attacks in D/P, and can be taught moves making them BL on up for comp play which I think is awesome.

Also agreeing with Pikachu Goddess.

I think they're cool, but-
In the Mystery of Mew movie they were damn right scary. Because they were all like "beep bop boop" and the music gave me shivers. x.X

They are boring. There is nothing that makes me like them.
(Kanto trio > Jhoto trio > Sinnoh trio > Hoenn trio)

I like them, because they are so... mystic... :3 I mean, remember just finding that cave and interpreting that Braille using the booklet and the music and the opening doors and oooh! Sure, they're not the greatest battlers, but the music!

Registeel's cry is awesome.

The Regis are OK, I guess. I'm not a massive fan of any Legendary Trios really.

Worst legendary trio ever *Period.* If I had to choose a favorite then Regice but really I hate them all.

Unfortunately I just don't like them. To me, they're just three beings that are pretty weird-looking that don't have a purpose. But I would say the same about Nosepass too.. *shrug*

I think they're cool, but-
In the Mystery of Mew movie they were damn right scary. Because they were all like "beep bop boop" and the music gave me shivers. x.X

D: But that's how I started to like the Regis! I used to hate them, then I saw the movie... And I was all "Wow." And I loved them.

Exactly. I love how you have to figure out the code to catch the Regis... I also love how they were placed in such mysterious places, with the six rocks surrounding them and the code you have to figure out to get in...

Regis are awesome. Too bad their moves suck, and they're really hard to draw.

I LOVE THEM ALL! Regice was my favorite pokemon for a while, even. Registeels just cool, and Regigigas, and Regirock and ABLABLABLABLABLAH!!!!!111

I like all of them. :)

Back
Top Bottom