• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

~Surf Redifined~

Any Good?

• The Bestest!

Votes: 4 13.3%
  • Eh, preety good....

Votes: 18 60.0%
  • Depends

Votes: 14 46.7%
  • Hellllll no!

Votes: 3 10.0%

• Total voters

Thanks for All the Fish

so long~ and...
Yes, my sprite shop!
Rules:
1: No flooding!
2: Until further notice, please limit your sprite to two each time.

Note: I won't be here too often. Helpers are welcome.

Everything meh can doo:
sx12mw.png
rlyjio.png

And many more! I'll give things a shot.
Current helpers;
Rentura
Terry T.
Sprites that I need:
EGG!
REQUESTS?

Last edited:
Riolu needs eyes, Azupom needs it's ear tip and the outlined look weird, other than that, you're good!

23sezpc.png

A few things:
Riolu is supposed to look like that. Plasma pokemon!
This sprite does look...strange. But hey, it's also awesome!
And...maybe Iaza is down? this I uploaded onn Tinypic.

Iaza's not down. I just followed your link to Iaza and re-inserted the image code. When you get the image code from Iaza, it's NOT the URL at the top of your screen. Right click on the image>properties>copy the URL from the window.\

Yeah...

That looks good, too bad I can't change my vote. It's much better than your example.

And those "plasmas" are called "Data(forme)s" around here.

Lyk, ZOMG, a Mewtwo avvie!^.^

Because it is mewtwo, on a scale of one to ten, it gets ONE MILLION!!

Nice pallette for the golden!

But goldens really have little or no black. And Combulee's outline needs to be better.

Now, to test your skillz:

Golden Mew and golden Mewtwo! Show them both! And then splice them snd show that!

OOOHHH!! I can do those too. But I've never done it with different Pokemon(except one in the process of evolving!)

Back
Top Bottom