• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Goals

Erindor the Espeon

How do you do? Pleased to meet you. I'm Erindor.
Post your current goals.

Current Goals:
1. Kick this stupid fever. *Bleh*
2. Go through every single page on Photobucket in 'Funny Pictures and Icons' I've gotten about 50 avatars that way.
3. Finish the Warriors' series(s)
4. Find a way around the Internet Blocker on my Laptop. The only reason I can get on at all is I found a way around it on the family computer.

When you are finished, tell us!

1 completed! For real!

And for #2, I'm halfway there. Kind ~. I made an Avatar Trading Center, the link is in my sig. It's great!

Last edited:
Current goal:
1. Raise money for my school(fund raiser) so that we can go on field trips, have parties, etc. Also you get cool stuff if you sell a certain number of items! I want either a clock/radio with speakers(sell 25 items) or a 19" color TV(sell 85 or more items- yikes!).
Currently I have sold: 11 items. Will update daily.
^Rayquayza's signature, for sig-off people.

Anyway:
1. Get a better job with plenty of hours.
2. Enroll in some classes at the local community college so I will already have credits for next year.
3. Buy / set up wi-fi and do trades and battles and stuff. D:

1. Stop being confused about such minor things. I hate how I have to have something emotionally stinging me every three minutes.

2. To finally figure out the many things that cause me to be confused (in the first goal).

3. To somehow get Pearl so that I can chain for a shiny Glameow without making my sister do it (I have Diamond and she had Pearl).

That's all I can think of now.

At the moment, they're mostly:

1. Go to uni
2. Enjoy uni
3. Make friends at uni
4. Work hard at uni
5. Do well at uni

One week to go~ o.o

five%20aside.bmp

1) Make sure I get a place on that trip to Oxford.
2) Find my shaver charger.
3) Plug in my printer/scanner before my homework is due.
4) Plug in my printer/scanner so that I can post in the 'post your handwriting' thread.
5) Finish homework before it's due.
6) *Secret*
7) Finish that map.
8) Find camcorder.

1. Learn present tense of velle (pretty sure it's volo, vis, vult, volumus, vultis, volunt but certainty can't hurt)
2. Shave to shut up non-sequitur kid (but then I'd probably have to not shave)
3. Make my chemistry teacher acknowledge the existence of antiparticles and not ignore anything I write involving them (hi β− decay)

no particular order.

1: Stop being so paranoid.
2: Find a way to stop people finding a way to criticise, be pessimistic about or insult every single thing I do.
3: Find a way to make people realise I'm not some sort of autistic retard who can't tell when someone is taking the p*ss. [/swearingbecauseofextremeanger]

Last edited:
1: Stop being so paranoid.
2: Find a way to stop people finding a way to critisize, be pessamistic about or sinult every single thing I do.
3: Find a way to make people realise I'm not some sort of autistic retard who can't tell when someone is taking the p*ss. [/swearingbecauseofextremeanger]

criticise, pessimistic, insult, piss

Sorry, the opportunity presented itself and I had to run with it.

okay so! chemistry teacher know acknowledges the existence of quarks, antiparticles and anything to do with them and I know velle!

1. find out why my jaw is so itchy
2. shave to shut up non sequitur kid, etc.

Post your current goals.

Current Goals:
1. Kick this stupid fever. *Bleh*
2. Go through every single page on Photobucket in 'Funny Pictures and Icons' I've gotten about 50 avatars that way.
3. Finish the Warriors' series(s)
4. Find a way around the Internet Blocker on my Laptop. The only reason I can get on at all is I found a way around it on the family computer.

When you are finished, tell us!

1 completed! For real!

And for #2, I'm halfway there. Kind ~. I made an Avatar Trading Center, the link is in my sig. It's great!

Read it. And I messed up, because I meant to quote, and ended up deleting half the post. *Facepalm*

1. Finish the 'Settling Accounts' trilogy (novels), despite the fact that I've semi-spoiled the ending. D:
2. Figure out something to do after high school. D: D:

1. Get out of counseling.
2. Get out of counseling.
3. Get up to at least chapter three of Freedom, which will be lots of fun, seeing as Ash is pretty much locked inside and the only thing to do is video phone Professor Oak and watch him fall off his chair in shock.
4. Get out of counseling.
5. Go to the next school dance and possibly hopefully dance with crush. <3

Did I mention "Get out of counseling"?

Back
Top Bottom