• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Threads That you Never Made

Murkrow

Says "also" and "or something" a lot
Pronoun
he
Sorry if this is in the wrong place...

I often want to make a thread, then after I've written it, I decide not to post it and just close the tab or press back. I'm interested to see whether anyone else does this, and if they do, what the threads would have been called.

Threads that I was going to make but didn't (that I can remember):
"If TCoD Were a Real Place, What Would it be Like?"
"What Smells Better, Old Books or New Books?"

Threads that I almost didn't make.
"Vegetarianism/Veganism/etc."
"Threads That you Never Made"

Oh, me too. I always have an idea and then think it's silly, so I don't make it. Most of them are plain old "What do you..."/"Do you..."/"What are you..."-type things.

Hah. I just checked my profile and the only thread I've started on the whole forum is my art thread. That's pretty awful. X3

For someone who reads as much as I do, it's a little weird, but I don't really like the smell of books too much. It's nice enough, but the smell just reminds me overpoweringly of work, so it's not that great.
I like the smell of very old or brand new books well enough, though. I can't stand books that've been in a smoker's room because the scent clings to the pages forever. I once left a book in the living room where my parents smoke and ended up buying a new copy because it made me feel ill.

I used to do that all the time but I rarely even bother trying anymore.

edit: Indeed... I haven't made any threads since the new forum begun.

pretty much the only idea for a thread I ever had was a Newbie's Guide to Making a New Forum, which I drafted up after reading one too many "hay guise heres my new forum you see it looks exactly like every other forum and is not unique at all but hey you can be a mod if you sign up so join nao plzzzzzz" threads. I decided to refrain from posting it because either 1) no one would read it, 2) no one would care to actually follow it, 3) people would bash me for even suggesting that a new forum could be worth something

What MD said about CC threads. And I've scraped lots of thread ideas, thinking they're all stupid.

Also, I think new books smell better~

I usually just scrap really awful posts that I've typed because I feel really mean. :[ I'm such a softie sometimes.

But! I've never NOT made a thread. Hah.

I've never wanted to make a thread and not made it. Even if I do make a thread I usually plan it unless it's a thread from the old forums.

From EeveeSkitty

Sometimes. I have two-three RPGs that I've considered posting but I never have :/ They would die anyways, soo...

Sometimes I consider posting CC threads, and stuff, But I never do.

Back
Top Bottom