• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Well today was pretty awesome.

Coloursfall

THIS IS HOW WE BLEED
Oh yes it was. |D

I practically danced to school this morning. x3 I had just put a few songs from Rent on my MP3... ah, man, I <3 the music~ (on a similar note, moony wants to kill me for calling her pookie. xD)

Then in my Writing class... Man, I LOVE the teacher. She's AWESOME. We were doing a 'Show, don't tell' thingy - writing a story from one of the prompts she gave - and she read mine and liked it. |D She's hard to please too.

Theeeeen Me 'n moony went to the Game Store to get some of the new Pokemon TCG set. I got four packs and she got two. :3 I got some cool cards, and she got two (Two!) Lucario. I want one. >:

The highlights of my TCG packs:

Azelf LvX, Mewtwo LvX, Rayquaza, Luxray, Deoxys Speed Forme, awesome Grumpig, Cynthia's Feelings (this could be useful...), CUTEST CASTFORM EVER, CUTEST SKITTY EVER, CUTEST DRIFLOON EVER

And my mom came home with this awesome rainbow fabric stuff... AH it's so PRETTY~~~

Ehehe and I just got on and my gold egg has a huge hole. |D

Today. Is. Awesome.

Wow. That must have been a great day. Went much better than mine. And I don't even get to buy the trading cards any more.... All I basically have is the old version and like 5 new version cards. But I don't play with them. AND THAT CASTFORM IS SOOO CUTE!

RENT music makes everything better! :D

It's not possible to be sad when listening to stuff like La Vie Boheme and Take Me Or Leave Me, I swear.

Aww, Honeybear~

And those cards are awesome. I haven't bought TCG cards in way too long. And that Drifloon is the cutest thing ever <3

And you can't go wrong with rainbow fabric :3

I want your day~

Azelf LvX, Mewtwo LvX, Rayquaza, Luxray, Deoxys Speed Forme, awesome Grumpig, Cynthia's Feelings (this could be useful...), CUTEST CASTFORM EVER, CUTEST SKITTY EVER, CUTEST DRIFLOON EVER

Damn those cards are epic!
Anyway I had a good day too. :3

OH MY GOD THAT CASTFORM AND THAT SKITTY AND THAT DRIFLOON ARE ADORABLE!

You get to write stories 'n stuff for school? Lucky; I haven't had to do that since freshman year. I CAN'T WRITE WITHOUT MOTIVATION, DAMMIT!! >:(

Oh yes it was. |D
Was it? |D
I practically danced to school this morning. x3 I had just put a few songs from Rent on my MP3... ah, man, I <3 the music~ (on a similar note, moony wants to kill me for calling her pookie. xD)
...I really need to look into Rent. Mhaldie, Dannichu and you have gone on about it, and I'm developing an interest in musicals.
The highlights of my TCG packs:

You got all of that in just 4 packets? When I collected them, it would take me WAY more than that just to get something decent.

And my mom came home with this awesome rainbow fabric stuff... AH it's so PRETTY~~~
Full Metal Cookies, you have been Dannichu-ised. XD

Back
Top Bottom