• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

A guy...

Dewgong

babababa
...About a week ago, I had given a note this person. I really fell in love with him, and he pretty much ignored me.

Although this week, he's been actually saying hi to me with the most beautiful smile. He's amazing.

So after school, while waiting in the grass for the school buses to come, he comes up from behind me, and gives me the biggest hug, and it lasted about 10 seconds. He leaned his head on my shoulder, and I couldn't say anything.

The whole seen was completely silent, I didn't know what to say... Then he just walked away, so soon, I couldn't have said anything if I wanted to.

It was the most amazing hug of my life.

I think somebody finally cares.

Heyhey, my boyfriend did that to me a few weeks before he asked me out!

Good luck, honey! :)

I can still feel how warm his arms were, and how soft his hair was...

Thanks guys, I hope everything is happy~ ♥♥

I am rarely in such a good mood, I am usually a depressed... thing.

I can still feel how warm his arms were, and how soft his hair was...

Thanks guys, I hope everything is happy~ ♥♥

I am rarely in such a good mood, I am usually a depressed... thing.
I'm really glad you're happy, Dewgong. ^^

Don't be sad, okay? D:

Dewwwwwgong!

:DDDD

Congratulations, and may you be happy with this person for a long time! Or something.

Congratz! We all love it when someone you love loves you back :D

I hope you get to be together!

Oh, wow, this is... so wonderful! I love it when stuff like this happens, it's so beautiful...!

*sniff*

Make him your boyfriend and hug him more!

dude
ask him out
do it
do it now

People do not hug you like that for no reason ;^; GOOD LUCK MNFHUIDUDGYSFFF

Today, he told me he was just being a smartass because he knew how much I loved him.

He told me to fuck off.

Never assume a happy ending. It doesn't happen.

Today, he told me he was just being a smartass because he knew how much I loved him.

He told me to fuck off.

Never assume a happy ending. It doesn't happen.

I would've kicked him in the balls if someone did that to me.

Back
Top Bottom