• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

[MATURE] Furries Club

Icalasari

YAY! NEW AVATAR! :D
A more general club for those who feel left out D:

Here, you can talk to other furries about your fetish, likes, dislikes, which Neko's are the sexiest, dragon anthros, whatever! As long as it is furry related, it is allowed

Except for one thing. No talking about Pokephilia. There is a separate thread for that

TO JOIN:

Just state your preference (Neko's, Werewolves, Bird Anthros, etc)

IF you are not a fetishist, then please state that instead

GENERAL RULE(S):

As with the Pokephilia thread, try to keep anything so explicit that it will get this thread shut down to PM's, please! This is even more important, as not all members of this club are sexually attracted to anthros

Head Bird:

Icalasari

The Furriest of the Fur:

Nobody yet

The Rest of the Pack:

..::Jonalai*Lekraa::..
Dark Butterfly
Koori Renchuu

Non-Fetishists:

Worst Username Ever
Alexi

CURRENT ISSUES:

-Making a banner
-Gathering members

Last edited:
I still find it rather interesting that they have clubs like these on here...but whatever! I'd like to join, please! I like anything with fur, mostly full cat anthros and wolves...dey is yummy. Dragon anthros aren't bad either, but only specific types of them...My favorite would have to be tiger anthros, though.

I'm joining... IF this club is open for non-fetishists. I just like anthro animals, that's all. Hm, cat furries are kinda cool. Me likes kitties.
ANYWAYS... From the look of things, this club looks like it's mostly for fetishists, which makes me sad(I REALLY hate the generalization that furry=fetish too, but let's get back to that later). You should make "Fetish" and "Non-fetish" lists for members, just to clear stuff up.

If not, I'm going to make a *dun dun dun* NON-FETISH furry club.

Last edited:
I'm joining... IF this club is open for non-fetishists. I just like anthro animals, that's all. Hm, cat furries are kinda cool. Me likes kitties.
ANYWAYS... From the look of things, this club looks like it's mostly for fetishists, which makes me sad(I REALLY hate the generalization that furry=fetish too, but let's get back to that later). You should make "Fetish" and "Non-fetish" lists for members, just to clear stuff up.

If not, I'm going to make a *dun dun dun* NON-FETISH furry club.

Good point. Will fix that when I am on a comp and NOT the Wii...

And Eevee, is that a join?

I'm still rather confused about weather i'm a furry or not, I always thought you needed a fursonia in order to be one:/ I guess I must be since I'm sexually attracted to two Anthropomorphic turtles (they did strat off as turtles first after all then the ooze mutated them) and that I also quite enjoy the artwork too.

Though reading this has cleared things up for me a bit:
Sexuality

To some furs, the sexual attraction to anthropomorphic animals is a part of what makes them furry. This is a topic of much controversy, as it has been the subject of early media attention (such as that from Wired Magazine and Vanity Fair), leading to its becoming a common conception of furry community at large. This has spawned a few groups in response (such as the Burned Furs) with a desire to discourage this angle, or create a clear distinction between these furries and the rest of the community.

I hope this club stays and doesn't crash & burn like the Serebii one.

Non-Fetishists:

Worst Username Ever

YAYS!

And Dark Butterfly: Well, furries are just people who likes anthro animals. If you do, you're a furry. You don't need a fursona or anything; heck, my 'sona is not even an animal "reprensitive of my personality" as "real" sonas are often said to be, but more an animal I like.

Last edited:
>.> Furry is a misleading term though

For example, I prefer bird anthros. Birds do not have fur

I call them "featherys". And lizards "scalies". And so on.

EDIT: Here's a picture of two of my characters: Shizal and Minrie!
shazieminrie.png

...My stupid scanner shrewed the colors. And I forgot to color in Shizal's wings, I know.
And I'm not any good at inking(I used a calligraphy pen, if you were wondering)

Last edited:
I'd join because I'm a devout furry, however I'd probably never post, so...

I should also mention that i'm a bit of a Dracophile, not nessarly sex (I'd imagine them being more into wild bloody ferel(sp) sex) some dragons are just easy on the eyes.

I'd like to join, though as a non-fetishist. I like canine anthros and, though I've never seen pics of these (never went looking, either XP) dinosaur anthros. :D I love my imagination~

I'd like to join, though as a non-fetishist. I like canine anthros and, though I've never seen pics of these (never went looking, either XP) dinosaur anthros. :D I love my imagination~

Check my deviant account, Shadowater

Warning, nothing there has warning tags, since it so CONVENIENTLY keeps me from viewing my own work then >.>

I'm sort of a furry, I'm a silver dragon anthro a la DND. Daddy's a dragon, Mommy's a human. 'Scaly' suits me better. Buff anthros just turn me on!

My 'fursona' is one of two things:

When Mythological animals are allowed, Phoenix Anthro

Otherwise, Parrot Anthro :D

Back
Top Bottom