• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Pokémon's Hidden Faces

Pikachu Goddess

Current obsession: Bleach
Pokémon's Hidden Faces

Basically, this is theories about what's under Cubone's skull, Forretress' shell, etc.

For Cubone, I think it looks like Marowak's head, except brown.

... And I have nothing else. :D;;

Re: Pokémon's Hidden Faces

I always thought Cubone would look kind of like Charmander, but brown. Forretress... Never thought about that.

Do Shellder, and Diglett count?

Last edited:

Based on the first season of the anime, Cubone has no snout (Pikachu knocked the skull so it spun round and round and round and round an-*shot*). So... O.o

What do you think Aron/Lairon/Aggron look like without the metal face masks?

I think Aggron would look a little like an Aerodactyl's face, just with a much smaller snout. Dunno why. :P

Forretress: I expect that Forretress is a pathetic round ball that needs its armor to survive :3
Gastly: What does Gastly have to do with this again?
Diglett: I've always imagined that they looked like bird feet, good for scratching at the ground.
Shellder: A little black ball, like Cloyster.
Cubone: Like a Charmander, as Zim del Invasor said.
Tangela: A little blue lump with feet.
Aron/Lairon/Aggron: It's armor. Just imagine it without the silver part, and fill it in gray.
Of course, this is just what I think.

I don't remember even typing Gastly ._. [edits]

I pretty much agree with Darksong on everything.

Look, Cubone has no snout, so it can't look like Charmander! I am sticking with the anime on this, as this was in the episode that matched the games the best (They mentioned exactly what level Pidgey evolves at in the episode)

I think that Aggron might look like Charizard without the horns.

Diglett I think would have small clawed feet. Just look for a mole and base it off of that.

Look, Charmander doesn't have a long snout like the bone suggests on Cubone. See for yourself:
Charmander

I would assume that Flygon's "eyelids" are just like tinted lenses, so I think it has green eyes, the same as its skin color.

That's just my opinion. As for Cubone, I like having the mystery under the skull. The only strange thing about it is that it is born with it, but the Pokédex says that it puts on its dead mother's skull.

I think Diglett has mole-like feet with long claws because it laerns moves like slash natruely.
I think Tangla and Shellder have round black heads like cloyster

@SL: The same as what it looks like inside a real cocoon, I presume. A caterpillar/worm/other larva/whatever taking itself apart and rearranging itself into a butterfly/moth/whatever.

I like to think that Gastly, Tangela and Shellder are related, although they're probably not.

What's under Murkrow's hat?

@Murkrow: Nothing. Murkrow's really bald. =D

Why else would it wear a hat?

Back
Top Bottom