• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

WHOOT! FINALLY BEAT KINGDOMS!

Icalasari

YAY! NEW AVATAR! :D
I had so many troops that I gutted out Lokkens base. Found out later that a Gold Badge Black Dragon was headed to my base

I kept on getting the Iron Plague credits, so I had to uninstall those movies then kill Lokken again to get the video I wanted. Wasn't hard, since I had so many troops that I just had to send them in (took about half a second), then click on the red dot in the minimap that was Lokken. X3 He was cowering in the far bottom left corner! My army of Dragons destroyed him in about 2 seconds :D

^^ With Three of the Four Sacred Dragons (Black Dragon, Gold Dragon, and Sea Dragon) leading an army of Sky Knights (About 50 of them), he didn't stand a chance :D

I still have the game save, so if I can find a free program that will record it for me, well, you can have video of me killing Lokken with a huge fucking mass of Dragons :D

Also, the stats said that I lost... 133 troops, had around 121 remaining (ok, so looks like I actually had around 100 Sky Knights), and I made over 800 kills :3

Back
Top Bottom