• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

This forum needs chemo

This won't really solve anything if you don't define a "cancer" thread. Is a cancer thread spam (which is already covered in the rules) or just a thread Feralig8tr doesn't like? =o

Only if we don't chemo now 8)

If you can't define a cancer thread, you're probably somebody contributing to one.

Oh noes. The world is ending. Help me survive these dark times.

2377_small.jpg

Butterfree I know you're really busy pretending to be in-touch with your forums in any shape or form outside of the technical aspect, but you could make yourself useful for the first time in awhile and at least let other mods clean up the trash. :B

Go make your own forum if you want to close all threads that don't please your highness.

No, seriously. If you think a thread is stupid, ignore it and let the people who don't find them stupid have their fun. If that means you go laugh at them in a corner going "OH YOU FAIL AT LIFE", feel free. I really don't get why it should give you any personal satisfaction to have them closed.

A forum is all about expressing one's thoughts and interacting with other people. By trying to get a certain thread closed when it really hasn't broken any laws, you are attempting to deny someone the right of free speech. If you don't like a certain thread, ignore it. As Butterfree said; you can laugh at or curse the posters who post in the thread at your discretion. Not everyone needs to know that you're bored of the current topic being discussed.

The threads I am talking about are completely devoid of thought, making them spam, making them against the rules.

You can be as big of a bitch as you want, it's your forum going down the toilet, not mine.

Hm? I don't remember being asked about the value of a lot of threads recently.

Why are you warping this into me saying some threads are better than others? Spam isn't a thread.

Back
Top Bottom