• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

One-Shot Fire Emblem: Pelleas Gets His Game On

goldenquagsire

Rubber dinghy rapids, bro!
Yeah, this is FE10 fanfiction. Completely UNSERIOUS stuff, written in a moment of stupidity and Pelleas fanboyism. It's a *bit* mature, but iirc there's worse on the Disney Channel. :/

Comment away~

btw i dunno might be spoilers if you're a retard and can't even beat part 1 but w/e

The boy ran a hand through the curls of his blue hair and sighed anxiously. Surely she'd see right through this whole ruse, he thought to himself; she's devoted to that layabout; I don't even have a chance. The knock on the door took him by surprise, and he jumped back a step.

"C-c-come in," he stuttered.

A girl with striking silver hair opened the door and bowed as she entered.

"You called, Milord?" she asked humbly.

Pelleas hesitated for a few seconds before making a move for the door. He thought for a moment that his heart would give, and that he'd blow this one, this only chance. He drew in a deep breath and turned to the girl.

"Sothe is off on that errand, correct?"

"Yes. Overseeing the convoys to Marado. He told me himself."

"Good, good." He paused for a moment before continuing; "Listen, Micaiah. There's... there's something... I want to..."

Micaiah gazed at him inquisitively through great golden eyes. Pelleas was taken aback; those eyes could pierce his very soul, he reckoned. She knew every word before he even had a chance to say it.

"It's not easy for me to say this. I know that... that you and Sothe are close. That's why I chose to say what I wanted to say now, of all times, when he's not around."

The silver-haired girl met his gaze. An awkward silence followed.

"My King..." she murmered.

"No, Micaiah. Just Pelleas."

"Pelleas..."

"I... I... my heart yearns for you. Every waking moment, it aches me; dreams give me no reprieve. And, whenever I see you with Sothe... Oh Micaiah, how it fills me with anger! Such an anger, that I doubted I would ever know in my self!"

Micaiah stood still, the words dead in her throat. Pelleas stopped, a red-hot tear flowing down his cheek. He turned away from the girl, not wanting to shame himself with his sorrow.

"I... I understand if... if you would scorn me. ‘tis naught but the hopeless daydreams of a Prince."

He shut his eyes against the stream, and felt the warmth of a hand on his shoulder.

"Pelleas... Sothe and I... honestly, it's complicated."

The boy took her hand in his.

"What... what do you mean?"

Micaiah sighed.

"...Like I said, it's complicated. Hrm..." she paused, "Fine. One night, while he's not here. But listen; don't ever let him find out, okay? It would break his heart."

Pelleas wiped his eyes with the back of his hand and smiled. With one hand he reached down and caressed Micaiah's backside. Together, they fell onto the king's royal bed. Success!, His Highness thought to himself.

From a small peephole on the far end of the room came a low growling.

"Damnation! That foolish girl has ruined everything! This shall not go without consequences... Pelleas, my love, we shall be together; no silver-haired bitch will get in our way!"

A small cackle could be heard, followed by the persistent sound of rubbing.

Pelleas awoke with the morning sun shining on his face. By his side was the naked, sleeping form of his lover. He smiled contentedly and stroked her hair. Suddenly, the door burst open with a flash and a green-haired youth burst in hurriedly.

"King Pelleas! Izuka said that you'd been stabbed, and..." Sothe never finished his sentence.

The boy-king sat up suddenly, the sheets falling around him and exposing Micaiah's shame. The rogue's mouth fell open and a look of intense fury crossed his face. He leapt onto the bed, drew one of his knives and held it against his king's neck. The commotion woke the girl, and she cried out.

"Sothe, what are you doing?!"

"You bastard!" he roared at the boy, "You sent me away just so you could have your way with her!"

The knifeblade was getting dangerously close to Pelleas's neck, and he gulped.

"I... I can explain...."

"Shut up!" Sothe yelled, "King or not, I'll make you pay!"

Suddenly, Micaiah spoke up.

"Both of you, calm down!" she covered herself a little and faced them both, "Sothe, Pelleas... I love you both, but you're also both complete twats. Now, neither of you are going to make me choose between one of you; so we're all going to have to compromise, okay?"

As if to imply what this compromise would include, she let the sheets fall about her again. Both men paused, looked at each other and came to a realisation.

"I apologise, Sir Sothe," Pelleas said, "I shouldn't have done this behind your back."

"No, the apology is mine to give, milord. I was too hasty. Would you forgive me?"

The two shook hands, and Sothe began to loosen his clothing. Just as the three were climbing into the bed, the door burst open and a bald, hunchbacked old man scurried into the room.

"Pelleas, my King!" Izuka roared triumphantly, "These two traitors were going to..."

He stared at the milieu, and backed out slowly, closing the door behind him. Outside, he cursed in a most foul language as he stomped down the corridor. He passed by a man in black armour, who greeted him cheerily.

"Morning, Izuka! Bad day?"

"Fuck off," he replied furiously.

The Black Knight stared through his visor at the indignant official, and muttered to himself, "That guy really needs to get himself a girlfriend..."

Back
Top Bottom