• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Check this out. (And yes, I fail at thread titles)

Ether's Bane

future Singaporean
Pronoun
he
Okay, I'll ask you a few questions.

Rules:

1. Every answer must be two words long.
2. The second word of every answer is 'bait'.
3. You must say aloud your answers. (To yourself or with others, it doesn't matter.)

Okay, let's start.

What do you catch a fish with?

If you said fish bait, move on.

What do you catch an eel with?

If you said eel bait, move on.

What do you catch an eyemaster with?

Did I get you?

Last edited:
I'm the same as Music Dragon, I use an open a. But I shall use this on people, I think =D Made me giggle when I clicked onto it.

^I say 'a' where most people would say 'ar' anyway. Castle = KAS-uhll, Master = MAS-tuhr and so on.

Anyway, you almost got me. Good job.

Nonono. Where I live, I'm considered odd. In fact, some people think I'm 'posh' because of my pronunciation, when actually a huge majority of posh people would say 'Marster' and stuff.

Nonono. Where I live, I'm considered odd. In fact, some people think I'm 'posh' because of my pronunciation, when actually a huge majority of posh people would say 'Marster' and stuff.

My friend is constantly bugging me because I don't pronounce "squirrel" the same way he does.

Saw it before I finished reading it. =P It said "bait" and I was like "...I c what u did there."

...I read the fish part first though, and thought, "fishing rod?" before I saw the top part. xD

Saw this a mile away.
And besides, most people do, anyway. :P

Also the best one is where you ask people a load of really obvious questions and then ask "and what do you put in a toaster?" and they say toast, or you ask them what cows drink and they say milk. People can always get me with those.

...in which Danni demonstrates that she's not the sharpest knife in the draw:

I thougt it was a given that "bait" was at the end of the response, so I was there going "fisheeleyemaster?" for far, far too long X3

These kinds of things don't work on stupid people.

You didn't get me. (though I guess I'm a little dense at the moment) I had to read the thread in order to figure out what you are trying to do, but I didn't fall for it. I'm smart.(actually, in this case I'm stupid, but whatever)

Back
Top Bottom