• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Shadowstar's Birthday thread

Re: What day is today...~

Weeee!

Happy birthday Shadowstar ^^

*Takes piece of cake*

*Throws confetti at Shadowstar*

Happy birthday, Shadowstar~ I wish you another year of Pokémon-loving, Role-playing, but most of all, tCoD-ness! :D
*lights cake with 11 candles*

Fry: AND YOU SMELL LIKE ONE TOO!

Enjoy your cake and presents and other birthday related things.

Happy Birthday!

Here, have an addition sign.

+

Oh, but it's no ordinary addition sign. It's in italics! Perfect if you like to add.

:)

Darn it, I was about to say today is Constitution Day! :(

Happy birthday nonetheless. Today in history, Americans decided it would be a good idea to celebrate the Constitution. :D

Frosty the Snowman said:
HAAAAPY BIRTHDAAAAY

Yeah. I'll have a piece of cake if you don't mind!
*Gives Shadowstar a box in a box in a box ect. until she pulls out a ring.*
Wait... Then what did Loretta get?

Loretta: What the? Did you propose to me with a 35$ Gamestop gift certificate??

*facepalm*

hbs.png

It's simple, but it's my present for you, my friend! Happy birthday!

Back
Top Bottom