• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Adopt-A-Pokéball! NEW-Adamant/Lustrous Ball and Adventure mode!

Terry. T.

Banned
Adopt-A-Pokéball! NEW-Adamant/Lustrous Ball and Adventure mode!

Hello, and welcome to Adopt-A-Pokéball. You can get:
Items:
Adoptables:
Poké Ball (20 points)
Great Ball (40 points)
Dusk Ball (30 points)
Heal Ball (20 points)
Dive Ball (30 points)

Healing Items:
Potion (10 points)
Super Potion (40 points)
Full Heal (30 points)

Everyone has 50 points.

The forms:
Poké Ball you want-
Owner-

Adventure mode!
Once your ball opens, the adventure begins!
You may battle Leaders! Just PM me with your Pokémon and BEGIN THE WAR!

That's all! Enjoy!

Last edited:
Re: Adopt-A-Pokémon!

Can I have one of the Vee Vee background eggies please. It's name can be Elegant. Owner is me, EeveeSkitty and if we can have a little bit of a choice then I'll have an Eevee or Skitty. To hatch them do they have to be in your sig? It will only remain in my sig if it is awesome, which it probaly will be. Thanks.

From EeveeSkitty

Oh quit it with the bandwagoning will you <<

Anyway, I have no idea what you are saying here. o_o Something about membership... and backgrounds... and membership, and trading in your hatchlings? Dude, nobody's going to get that into this... you might as well hand out eggs that just hatch regularly, nothing special to it.

Just saying.

Why did you tell us whats in them?? That kinda ruins one of the points of adoptables! And really, if you get going and maybe this thread gets popular, it's going to get difficult to keep track of all the members and how many eggs they have. Also, since you are using the official game sprites, it's kinda dumb. People want to see your creativity. Not Nindendo's.

Hey, hey, hey! I would like some more eggs(I requested some in your shop, may I request some here? I WANT MORE POKERUS!!And I like that idea =D)

...There is no Mewtwo. And mew is my alternative, she aint there, either, so I'd like...
Wait. I want Mewtwo! D= So I guess I might not request an egg, then...

Hey, hey, hey! I would like some more eggs(I requested some in your shop, may I request some here? I WANT MORE POKERUS!!And I like that idea =D)

...There is no Mewtwo. And mew is my alternative, she aint there, either, so I'd like...
Wait. I want Mewtwo! D= So I guess I might not request an egg, then...

So are you or aren't you? Make yourself clear.

I guess I will, I wanna be a member, as much as I want Mewtwo...

I would like a Vee-Vee background, named after it's hatched, please!

Elegant.png

[$IMG]http://i286.photobucket.com/albums/ll84/MorphT/Elegant.png[$/IMG]
Mystery.png

[$IMG]http://i286.photobucket.com/albums/ll84/MorphT/Mystery.png[$/IMG]

Remove the $.

Why does it seem that, after I made my adoptables, there's a sudden influx of people with cheap rip-offs? However, not all of them are bad. I'm even a member of one. (Actually, I just liked their name. XP) Yours is... a plain Pokemon sprite on a backround. With no creativity what-so-ever. Sorry, I know the truth hurts. I know there's some creativity in you, but unless you keep at it for a while longer, I don't think spriting is your niche.

Have a nice day. :) *sugarcoats*

Why does it seem that, after I made my adoptables, there's a sudden influx of people with cheap rip-offs? However, not all of them are bad. I'm even a member of one. (Actually, I just liked their name. XP) Yours is... a plain Pokemon sprite on a backround. With no creativity what-so-ever. Sorry, I know the truth hurts. I know there's some creativity in you, but unless you keep at it for a while longer, I don't think spriting is your niche.

Hey, I made mine way before you... X3

Seconded.

Indeed.

Really, Terry, you should either try and put a bit more variety into them or just... don't do them. I'm sorry.

Shining Eevee said:
Yours is... a plain Pokemon sprite on a backround. With no creativity what-so-ever. Sorry, I know the truth hurts. I know there's some creativity in you, but unless you keep at it for a while longer, I don't think spriting is your niche.

^ This.

Zephyrous Castform said:
Terry, you should either try and put a bit more variety into them or just... don't do them. I'm sorry.

Zeph beat me to saying it. Again.

Involuntary Twitch said:
Anyway, I have no idea what you are saying here. o_o Something about membership... and backgrounds... and membership, and trading in your hatchlings? Dude, nobody's going to get that into this... you might as well hand out eggs that just hatch regularly, nothing special to it.

Terry's original post is gibberish, really.

_Ditto_ said:
Why did you tell us whats in them?? That kinda ruins one of the points of adoptables! And really, if you get going and maybe this thread gets popular, it's going to get difficult to keep track of all the members and how many eggs they have. Also, since you are using the official game sprites, it's kinda dumb. People want to see your creativity. Not Nindendo's.

Indeed.

One of the big turn-offs I see here is how bland the background is. There's literally nothing but one basic color on it, with the occaisonal splash of color (If you look in Mewtwo's sig, you can see that). Plus, this is such a generic adoptable shop. If you want more people to get an adoptable, you need to make this more interesting and unique. You should make them something people will want to get.

Last edited:

Thanks but really what everyone has said is true. Really, I think you should put I bit more effort into them because...well they aren't really that great. Sorry but copy pasting an egg sprite onto a plain background won't get to popular, most people would just make their own. Sorry for all this negative stuff but really...try to improve them.

From EeveeSkitty

One of the big turn-offs I see here is how bland the background is. There's literally nothing but one basic color on it, with the occaisonal splash of color (If you look in Mewtwo's sig, you can see that). Plus, this is such a generic adoptable shop. If you want more people to get an adoptable, you need to make this more interesting and unique, like most other adoptable shops. You should make them something people will want to get.

And just what does that intend to mean, huh?

It means that yours are slightly more colourful than the rest. There was no offence meant, I'm sure.

Back
Top Bottom