• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Sports that you play.

I like netball, rounders and badminton especially.

I used to be good at athletics but I have stupidly short legs D: I used to swim and dive - though I say it myself, I was awesome at diving - a lot, but I'm too self-concious to wear anything less than a t-shirt and board shorts when people might see me, so I can't swim properly anymore. Pathetic, I know.

I, uh, don't know if this counts as a sport, but I have a second degree blackbelt in karate.

Last edited:
I play tennis, and I used to play basketball. I'm also a blackbelt in karate.

I like netball, rounders and badminton especially.

I used to be good at athletics but I have stupidly short legs D: I used to swim and dive - though I say it myself, I was awesome at diving - a lot, but I'm too self-concious to wear anything less than a t-shirt and board shorts when people might see me, so I can't swim properly anymore. Pathetic, I know.

This is basically me. xD
Netball and rounders are the only sports I enjoy, and I'm also good at badminton.
And I do like swimming, but I'm way too self-conscious to wear a swimming costume any more. It really annoys my family. X3

I used to swim until I realized our local pool was fucking filthy.
Now I'm going to start going to the gym. I do enjoy ice-skating, but I mostly like to watch.

I used to play soccer, but then I outgrew the Y's little league, and then I got out if shape, so now I don't play soccer to much.

Swimming
Water Polo
Football (soccer)
Rugby (I want to kill this sport)
Athletics (400 and 800 metres)

So yeah I'm quite active.

The only sports I do are those I do in school (\o/), which are association football (ugh, hate), basketball (see football) and hockey (we haven't done enough of this for me to form any real opinion, but it seems decent on first impressions). We do basic weight training too, but that isn't a sport iirc.

I don't really like sports all that much, but I do cross country, swimming, and track at school, and then up until fairly recently I did fencing outside of school.

When I was in elementary and middle school I played soccer, but after eighth grade I was too old for the outside-of-school league I was in. Then my only option was the school team, which maybe someday I'll join, but all the sports at my school are everyday, and that's sometimes too much for me.

I was in tennis last year. I like tennis, but it's the same deal, it's every day. *sigh* Plus I'm pretty out of shape, so I got tired really quick. xD;

Back
Top Bottom